Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Drewska said:
haha i need a new bat for you to make... the leicestershire opener had some random bat. Not that important though.
It's called an SCK Q-Bat. ;)

There are actually about half a dozen county players who use it. It will be made (of course :p)

Damn I did'nt know there are that many bats in real life, lol. Good work.

If you are a perfectionist BF then you'll want to make a few adjustments to the Fera:

salixfera.jpg

All-in-all good work though :D

Batpack should be released at the end of the final test match between England and Pakistan (barring any screw-ups :upray) :D

For now, here's the Impala Redback.

Attachments

• Redback.jpg
    Redback.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 109
Great work there BF, in my experiences major screw-ups involve deleting everything and saving it by accident. What a fool I've been...

Nice looking bat the BF. Can't wait until your new bat pack is released

Not sure which KG bat Russel Arnold uses, it's not on the official website and there aren't any good pictures of it - it's defiently not a record though.

I think Russell arnold might be using some kind of a sponsor logo which may be hiding his real shape of bat as we can only see his bat from a distance in all the pics

Burma's Finest said:
Thank you all for your responses. Just to re-iterate: This is version 1a which expands the list of available bats from 48 to 55. The next release will expand this further to around 160.:D

BF im sorry to ask stupid question but did you ever release the next verion with 160 bats. again sorry if im being a noob.

[quote="Burma's Finest]Batpack should be released at the end of the final test match between England and Pakistan (barring any screw-ups ) [/quote]

That's the new bat pack. The one thats like 160 bats or whatever it ends up being.

holmie said:
BF im sorry to ask stupid question but did you ever release the next verion with 160 bats. again sorry if im being a noob.
I don't wish to sound mean, but it is rather a silly question considering the answer is only six posts above your own. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread