Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

Welldoen BF! :D i love that part where it writes KD, the micture between yellow and blue keep em coming :D:D.

great bat, cant wait for the realise of your bat pack :D should be finished soon

Finding anything other than really crappy pictures of KG bats is impossible so I've had to improvise this KG Gold. It's not great, but that's just too bad because I don't care! :p

Only a couple more bats to do now. :D

Attachments

• KG Gold.jpg
    KG Gold.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 143
KG bats are hopeless, really hopeless..., (the bat design itself, you did the best possible job you could)

On a positive side though you are almost done :D

Good luck with the final few

Burma's Finest said:
I don't wish to sound mean, but it is rather a silly question considering the answer is only six posts above your own. ;)

lol thats why i said 'stupid quetion'. but seriously i did try to look in your thread to find the answer. i wouldnt ever guess it would be just 6 post above.

Burma's Finest said:
Finding anything other than really crappy pictures of KG bats is impossible so I've had to improvise this KG Gold. It's not great, but that's just too bad because I don't care! :p

Only a couple more bats to do now. :D
hahahahahah BF hilarious guy BF!!!! :rtfl :rtfl great line there, the best line i ever saw :rtfl haha :laugh reps for you :p.

Great bats BF as usual. I think the release of your batpack will be one of the biggest and if not the biggest think that had ever happened in PC.:D

Plus now that whenever a game is released, a high quality batpack might not tke ages, as texture is made, BF will only need to transfer it into the new games template

Good point there, now for the next game he only needs to change the templates.. if he wants :p. and maybe all of us can help him out because there are too many bats. :)

Users who are viewing this thread