Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

viral1991 said:
Well, it will take 50 minutes for me to download!

It will be a Zip file, right?

Valid file extensions for attachments: bmp, doc, gif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, psd, txt zip

Then what do you think it should be from the above :p

Ofcourse zip file but the content inside might have some .exe files ;)

@BF:- Waiting for Friday Night Bat Pack V2 release right here at PC.

BF to get the batpack to such a small size, considering the size of each 4gb file, have you used best compression?

Ohhh Boy I loved the last bat pack this will just rock! =] Great Work BF can't wait

Saurabh: Please download these and crosscheck - Thanks

Saurabh, I have zipped the files you were talking about. If you could check them for compatibility as soon as possible I would be most grateful. :cheers

DON'T GET EXCITED PEOPLE: THIS IS JUST A ROSTER AND XML FILE AND IS NOT THE RELEASE OF THE BATPACK.

It's also password protected. :p

Attachments

• For Saurabh.zip
    132.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Ahh very wise :D

Good luck with the release tonight, looking forward to it.

Announcement - Upgrade To Winzip 10 Now!

If you want to download and use the batpack later, you will need to have WinZip 10 installed on your computer.

Get it by clicking the image below:

:readit WinZip is the leading industry standard compression tool and is the only application I will use to prepare my releases. :readit

Last edited:
got it BF! now waiting for the batpack v2 :D

Ahhh! The excitement is KILLING me lol. I am sooooo looking forward to using my actual bat now. I didn't know you could use Player Editor lol

Wow, I can't believe that some people didn't know what Winzip or Winrar was! I just couldn't get by without either of those.

I have a feeling that BF is going to recieve a rep overdose upon the release of this patch. :)

Users who are viewing this thread