Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
punk sk8r said:
my Player Editor comes up with that error message how come? the unhandled expectation one or whatever it is i opened up my V2 ros aswell!!!

Well that is because of the bats.xml is changed.

Do one thing open the bats.xml in notepad and delete the bold area of these two path

Code:
<C2005Path>[B]C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\[/B]</C2005Path>
<ImpBig>[B]C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\ImpBIG.exe[/B]</ImpBig>

Then run the player editor 3 and it will ask for path for c2k5 root directory path and also the path for the ImpBIG.exe and atlast your roster.

Hope this helps.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
ahh thanks a bunch mate would give reps but its not letting me!!!

but thanks anyway its working now!!!

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Well also remember one thing only use the new player editor which comes with this download as it has the new updated bats.xml file.

!x!culli!x! said:
Why is Kevin Pietersen called CPU hates me? :shout

What ? I did not understand your question :confused:

D

Deleted member 13648

In the game Kevin Pietersen is called CPU Hates Me

:cheers :cheers :cheers :happy :happy 300th Post :happy :happy :cheers :cheers :cheers

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
!x!culli!x! said:
Why is Kevin Pietersen called CPU hates me? :shout
Because the original version of Kevin Pietersen never got picked by the CPU no matter how good you made him. So, I decided to create a new Kevin Pietersen to replace him. To avoid any confusion, I called the old one 'CPU Hates Me' :p

What I now realise that I forgot to do was replace the old one in the Hampshire squad. D'oh!

D

Deleted member 13648

I'm really confused :mad

EDIT: Sorry I didn't read the last sentence :D Can it be fixed?

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Burma's Finest said:
Because the original version of Kevin Pietersen never got picked by the CPU no matter how good you made him. So, I decided to create a new Kevin Pietersen to replace him. To avoid any confusion, I called the old one 'CPU Hates Me' :p

What I now realise that I forgot to do was replace the old one in the Hampshire squad. D'oh!

But i check it now, it is working fine for me :confused:
Also Kevin Pietersen get selected in the default lineup.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
!x!culli!x! said:
EDIT: Sorry I didn't read the last sentence :D Can it be fixed?
Of course it can be fixed. And very easily. Either use player editor or just replace him in the Hampshire squad in game.

D

Deleted member 13648

Oh Yeah... lol I am really silly at the minute still shaking from downloading it and it's great :p

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Burma mate I can't extract the files with winzip 10, only the readme works the rest says: "Some data in your zip file is damaged - crc check failed" any help? I copied this from the error thingy for one of them:

Extracting to "C:\Documents and Settings\DebbieS\Desktop\C2K5 Patches\"
Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no
Extracting Faces - Extract to Root Directory.zip
CRC check failed
Error: Unable to extract "C:\Documents and Settings\DebbieS\Desktop\C2K5 Patches\Faces - Extract to Root Directory.zip".

The size of the extracted file (1798261) does not match the uncompressed size (15370891) recorded in the Zip file

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Sorry to hear you're having problems but I know that there's nothing wrong with the files as no one else has had this problem. All I can suggest is that perhaps something went wrong while you were downloading it. If that's the case all you can do is try downloading it again I'm afraid. Hope you have no further problems.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
im having problems putting Asifs face in im doing what i did last time and it worked then but its not working now anyone know why?

Users who are viewing this thread