Burma's Finest Cricket 2005 Downloads

when i play pakistan in unlimeted overs 4 day. it crasheds and says, Asunc load of 746335028e734bfaaa070beeb07829ff.big failed.

any ideas?

Many, most of them involving you searching the forum for this question.
It means you've not installed the Unique Face Pack properly (or at all). See the readme that comes with it for instructions.

i did i installed it correctly and when i play some teams it says async load of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.big failed.

its getting really annoying now

this could possibly help for the Klippax Hyrda

http://www.live.com/?FORM=IE7&mkt=e...ttp%3A//www.slatersports.com/Kippax/hydra.jpg

i have a pic of the Salix Fera
image_display.cfm

As people insist on changing their bats....

I've updated 2 Pakistan players' bats: Shahid Nazir's Boundary Sports Super Bow; and Kamran Akmal's new (and less attractive) version of the Irfan Titan.

Attachments

• Boundary Sports.jpg
    Boundary Sports.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Irfan.jpg
    Irfan.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 104
Can i suggest you tone the contrast down on the titan? -5 or -10 it would look a bit better.

Great work btw :)

The roster is a much bigger job than I had anticipated so I will probably release the batpack with an updated version of the previous roster first and then release the new roster as soon as I can. Otherwise it could all take forever. :(

Bf i know its really difficult to make a roster , no probs man , you can first just release it with the previous ros ( little updation) and release it. We can wait fot the new one

Users who are viewing this thread