Your Cricket Buying a new Laver & wood bat

Never used it, but have often heard about it. Pretty good reviews. I have always been a loyal user of Puma and SG (initially). Both of them served me great.

I would actually suggest anyone to go for Puma, its the best. :)

My mate bought one and he said it was pretty good. Personally I would still fall for a bat from one of the major bat makers, just because I know it's going to be good quality. But hey, might be worth giving it a go and seeing how it is.

Its a good pick mate. I often use this bat. It is really good bat IMO. any reason to buy this bat?

I'm getting it is because of the weight i can't seem to find any of the major bat makers who make a heavy bat and its a custom made bat i mean who doesn't like a custom made anything.

Im getting it this shape and the nice man at Laver&Wood doesn't mind using the shape of another bat maker (which is awesome of him IMO).

Last edited:
The width is too less for my liking. :)

The width is to less? I'm going to take it as the edges are to small for you. Yes for someone who tends to hit ball on the edge i recommend NOT getting a bat that is shaped like this one. But the whole reason of them being like that is, imagine the middle, how massively thick is it going to be? (My guess is huge)

Got an email from them yesterday, should have it within a few days. I'll post pictures as soon as i open it.

you haven't buy yet? Oh! I through you already got it.

Users who are viewing this thread