C2k5 Face Editing Information

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This created player issue need to be sorted out soon as there are so many created player in the planetcricket roster.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
cool, but what about the arms? I mean we're only editing faces, but will the arms change to the color of the face automatically?

sid_19840

International Coach
Cricketman93 said:
cool, but what about the arms? I mean we're only editing faces, but will the arms change to the color of the face automatically?

No,we havent yet found how to do that,so for now we have to use 1 of the three colour's which is probably most suited to that face.

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Would it be possible for someone to write out a step-by-step instruction manual for making face edits in Cricket 2005? Preferebly in English. I have no idea from reading through this sticky about what I should do first. There is a good tutorial on making bats and I would appreciate a similar one for faces. I am pretty good with Photoshop but cant figure out the other stuff unfortunately.

Prakash

Executive member
Check out the [thread=15416]face tutorial[/thread] and also the [thread=15787]O-Edit tutorial[/thread]. Both of then should help you out.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've updated the first post with a few more generics and also the face for created player 1. If people could post in here what .big file their created players use with unique faces then we could eventually make the player editor create the face without needing to make the game crash to get the number.

mehkar

International Coach
I create PLayer BUT his face is dark.BUT I creaTe him WHITe.help me

kush

Club Cricketer
mehkar said:
I create PLayer BUT his face is dark.BUT I creaTe him WHITe.help me
its a bug. get a better graphics card.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Or better still use the new Player Editor where you can give him any other face in the game or create a unique one.

Chimp132

International Cricketer
BarmyArmy, could you make a patch for this, it appears every time i want to play the game please?

Attachments

• cricket.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 210

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
That means you've messed up the installation. The .big file mentioned is the unique face for Jacques Rudolph. You need to run the faces.bat file to create all the new .big files.
It should be located in your data folder; double click to run.

Chimp132

International Cricketer
thank you

can someone edit pietersens hair to make it spikey with a dlue line going through it?

Users who are viewing this thread