C2k5 Face Editing Information

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think its better if you learn the method posted earlier,that way you could also find the .big files for newer player that are custom created(Munaf Patel,Sreesanth etc).If you have any problems in finding then post here.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've updated the first post with all the .big files for the generic players. Will try and get all the star player faces next.

Edit - I've tidied up the first page and removed all the unverifieds to a post at the bottom. If someone finds a star player ID not listed here please post it. Also if anyone finds one of the names in red works then please do the same

Supriya_India

Club Cricketer
Originally Posted by barmyarmy
Yeah, absolutely.
The idea of this thread is to find as many .big files as possible. Most can be found through filemon but in order to make unique ones you have to find the .big number by a different method.
For the moment if people can just post as much info as possible so we can fill in the blanks above then we can do a face pack v2 with even more unique faces.
The method for finding unique .big files is as follows:
Use the Bat and Face assigner (linked above) to select the player
Set his face code to be the same as his player code
Open up 730eef3fd7726e43de955f21083ab000.xml and add a line of code at the bottom as follows:
Code:

<player medhairstyles="bald" lowhairstyles="bald" location="0002218" name="Rajin Saleh" skin="3" hattype="none" glasses="false" zinc="false" wristbands="false" towel="false" />

Location is the player code you can see in the editor
Name is player name
Skin type is 1 = white, 2 = asian, 3 = black
Start up the game and start a match with your changed player
The game will crash and give you the error code of a missing .big file
Add that file to the root directory and the game will run properly
In this way my game is not Crashing and not giving me the error code of a missing .big file PLZ help me

sid_19840

International Coach
Supriya_India said:
Start up the game and start a match with your changed player
The game will crash and give you the error code of a missing .big file
Add that file to the root directory and the game will run properly
In this way my game is not Crashing and not giving me the error code of a missing .big file PLZ help me

Either you did something incorrectly,or you have already installed the unique face patch and tried to find the .big file of one of the player's.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've updated the first post again with all the players I still need faces for. If you know them please post them.
Also can you please post the .big file name and player ID of any created players you have with unique faces?
Cheers.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
im confused how do i find the faces and whats this filemon and were do i get it and how do i use it

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I thought the process was in this thread already. I've actually found all the faces (see the first post) so what are you trying to find?
To use filemon just run it in the background when you play (use *cricket as a filter) and then check back through afterwards to see which files the game was using. Don't play for too long as the log will be massive otherwise.

Chimp132

International Cricketer
barmyarmy, i need help with the player editor, when i assign the kookaburra beast to oa shah, i click save then it does say anything or do any thing like bring up a message saying done, so i just open the game then choose shah and he hasnt got the bat, can you explain to me how to assign the bat to him please

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Can you try and keep player editor queries in the Player Editor thread.
Are you sure that you are loading up the same roster you edited when you start the game?

Chimp132

International Cricketer
does any one know a head .o to use for nick knight ?

Users who are viewing this thread