can any1 help me out with the blic 07 demo

slimmshady

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
when i click on it, after a few seconds it exits onto the the desktop with this message. so can any one help me out.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 128
Could be a number of things with that message.

Have you tried the following?

Checking your system is compatible with the game, like your graphic card and sound card?

Have you updated your sound and video card drivers to the latest available?

my pc requirements are all perfect but i think it may be my graphics card (sis 661fx 32mb)
is there any way i could force it to run because i was able to run blic 2005 which i was told that my graphics card would be unable to run it.
gaurav_indian what do you mean by 'icc2007.exe?'
isn't that what the file is called?

i think thats what the file is called because i got it from here

slimmshady said:
my pc requirements are all perfect but i think it may be my graphics card (sis 661fx 32mb)
The card is no where near enough, you won't be able to play the game.

Sorry sis cards are not fast enough :(. Try getting a geforce card or Ati card. Updating to the latest driver may run the game(not sure) but it is not worth it. Again check your system requirements.

I ve downloaded the file front and planet cricket demos and the above screen is what happens to me. How do i checkmy graphics card?

Hi
This same problem happenned to me.
I tried to open the properties of the game file.
Then go to compatibility and then "run this program in compatibility mode for" and try windows 95, windows 98 etc. Also run on lowest resolution as possible.
This worked for me hope it works 4 u 2

Users who are viewing this thread