Can anyone make changes in these feauters?!?!?

DeadShot

Club Captain
Hi All,
1)Can anyone make modify the Field setup in BLIC-2005?,since we cannot save our custom field settings,the Default field setup in BLIC-2005 needs to be good and useful,some of the field setup in this game are useless.

2)Don't You think that the Shots always goes in one direction?I played few matches so far,The shots tends to go in only Four or five regions.
Can anybody change the direction of strokes?

It's just a request!!!! :cool:

I think that if you bat on harder levels, the shots tend to go in different directions more often.
On village level, everything flies off of the middle of the bat, and you get very linear spider diagrams.

din_esh23 said:
Hi All,
1)Can anyone make modify the Field setup in BLIC-2005?,since we cannot save our custom field settings,the Default field setup in BLIC-2005 needs to be good and useful,some of the field setup in this game are useless.

2)Don't You think that the Shots always goes in one direction?I played few matches so far,The shots tends to go in only Four or five regions.
Can anybody change the direction of strokes?

It's just a request!!!! :cool:

on the pc version with the keyboard, i haven't seen much variety of shot directions...thought in the PS2 version with the analog stick...you can play in whichever direction you like.

Users who are viewing this thread