CAN NOT PLAY THE GAME MANUALLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SKSONI75

Hi Experts,

I purchased cricket 2004 game. I am facing few problems. can you please help.

I have installed the game in my laptop (Win XP is installed as OS), No Joy sick added i want to play with keyboard.

1. When ever i run the game a message appears "Please insert Correct CD and click OK to run the application".

2. From Crack folder when i try to run the cricket 2004 file, the game starts. and the following errors occurs :-

(A) I am not able to play the game manually. Suppose i select india as user and Australia as CPU to play the game. then bowling and batting both done automatically even when i don't play the shot batsman hit the ball. same happens even i don't select the bowler to bowl, bowler bowls automatically.

(B) When ever i select to play test match it starts with Australia and India team.

I can not even practice for batting and bowling. message apperas " Add your controller"

Can you please help what changes should be done. to play,

Can you please sugget the Key to BAT and BOWL. To Play six shot, hook shot, sweep shot extra hit spinnes out of crease.

As in the brain lara cricket we used arrow key to play the shots i.e. for leg side "Righ arrow key" for Off side "Left arrow key etc"

Regards
Santosh

K

Kevmead

If the game you purchased was legal, you wouldnt have the problem with Insert CD. Also keyboard controls are in the manual.

N

nikhilverma

Please don't ask questions about the Pirated version of the game...
It is illegal and hence not allowed...

Please spare a thought for the developer's of the game and BUY the ORIGINAL game...

[Thread Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread