Cricket 2004 - Controls

C

Craig

Hi there,

The manual illustrates a numbers of potential shots that can be played using S,W, D and and a specific arrow key. It would appear however, that the game does not support the arrow key layout on the numpad section of a traditional keyboard ?
Does the game only support the std up,down, left, right arrow keys and I expect then that it requires a combination of the keys to hit a cover drive, etc.

Can anyone advise ?

Cheers
Craig

T

teju2k

If you want to hit a ground cover drive you can press down + left + front foot shot key but if you wanna go over the top then you can't do so by down + left + power key + front foot shot key becoz most of the keyboards dont support pressing down 4 keys at once. Fortunately I have a gamepad with analogue sticks so I can play shots like reverse sweep by front foot + power key + left + up etc.

C

Craig

Thanks a mill for the quick reply - much appreciated.
Cheers
Craig

cyrarchy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i had a similar problem with cricket 2002 when i played on my desktop computer. when i tried to hit an ondrive (down+left), especially lofted, the computer didn't react but when i played it on my laptop everything worked. it may be something to do with the grapihcs card altho i don't see why :P

T

teju2k

I already told you..it's the problem with the keyboard and I know it..

Users who are viewing this thread