Can someone verify these cheats ?

S

sunny_pec

I 've tried 5-6 times in every innings of the test series.

It doesn't work for me but I already have replaced edited player S.K.Warne in place of N. Hauritz and he's in default 11 too, could it be becauz of that.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Squiz are u sure,I tried but didn't get him.You must have got the updated roaster.pak with shane Warne & Clusner.

S

satup

Originally posted by ricky123@Feb 25 2004, 10:10 PM
B) yup mate the first one works too!!!

i opened the batting with mc grath in banglore vs india.

and again when i resumed the game i got warnie ,but i dint hear richie say got him ,maybe it is cuz i was pressing the resume button again and again
ricky123

You said you resumed the game and you got Warne does that mean that after you score 10 runs with Glenn you save and quit and then load the game again because i tried getting warne i got 10 with Glenn and then i autoplayed and i still didn't get Warne.

So I the cheat didn't work for me

S

satup

Hey Ricky if you don't mind can you please post the ratings for Warne so I can create a player using those ratings because the cheat doesn't work for me and i have tried many times.

Thanks in Adavance

D

DirtyDog

id say forever because in the custumize player and you goto sounds Warne is there :)

J

jak_da_rippa

Can Warney spin the ball heaps? I have tried the little trick heaps of times but it doesnt work.

U

umair975

Rickey... How did you manage to dismiss all the 11 players as displayed in your screen shot

Users who are viewing this thread