Cricket world Cup 2007 Wishlist

I think they should have classic games as commented but I don't think we can expect the next cricket game to bee too good, you see games like FIFA 2004, Madden 2004, NBA 2004 and NHL 2004 and others but cricket 2004 is 2 or 3 years behind them all so I think were in for a wait when it comes to a fantastic cricket game unless it springs up overnight in the US
well u c roars87....fifa actually got a very good platform to start from which was sega megadive and super nes they went on till they reached sega mega cd and from then they didnt look back....coz till then they had developed well and had many plans if they were to given a bigger medium and so they reached the pc....so our cricket game.....being a low budget one just might take longer to reach that level....

Sorry to post on a completely different note but I had to say it...love that signature roars87.

Originally posted by chintumister@Feb 5 2004, 04:16 AM
I would love to have some RPG elements added to players.

For example I create a new player 'Joe Smith', I have some fixed 'x' amount of points to allocate between his skills, concentration etc. Now as I keep playing Joe and garner experiance his various stats slowly change to reflect each of his match performance.

I think it would be a hoot to take McGrath and try to turn him into a batsman like Lara.
thats like "skill progression" that is in a bunch of other games: madden, fifa, nhl etc. It basically requires a career mode. Basically its like, if you do good in the season, your rating will go up, but if you perform slowly they will go down. Its a good idea and could be implemented in the next game with a career mode

it would be gr8 :clap: :clap: :clap: if we could get this stuff :cheer: :cheer:

yeah but all this sounds more like the indian cricket team...good on paper....well even c2004 was sounding good...untill they released it with a good friends called bugs ;D:

there should be one more add on in next ea cric game that there should different commetators for different countries and one thing more that they should give the real face to every player like in fifa there are hundreds of players and they all have their own face

I doubt they could do every face in the game, there is over 1000 players i'd reckon, and seperate commentary for every country would be a big ask. They would have to produce another CD, which would cost them heaps to make, and would cost heaps to pay all the commentators, which in reality they wouldn't do ;)

the thing about cricket 2002 is every player had their own face file. if that was in cricket 2004 even with 25 faces it would be ok

As far as faces are concerned , the biggest problem now is inablity to add a face made by third party user. The biggest problem in Cricket 2004 is one big encryted file which contains everything. Thus as I said in prevoius post , this feature reduces a replayblity a good deal. Even a "decent" generic face builder would be able to reduced this mess. Also while creating a new player adding a sound file to "players name" option would be a huge welcome.

Originally posted by jeetu@Feb 17 2004, 11:40 AM
As far as faces are concerned , the biggest problem now is inablity to add a face made by third party user.
We can do this. See the thread on face replacing. Only 25 to replace though.

My only wish for Cricket 2007 is that HB Studios don't develop it and that EA don't publish it <_<

Originally posted by zimrahil@Feb 24 2004, 06:50 PM
My only wish for Cricket 2007 is that HB Studios don't develop it and that EA don't publish it? <_<
i think HB should take their time and should release the game in 2007 so it wouldn't be full of bugs..

i think codemasters should try on cricket game again ;)
or join hands with EA UK and produce a great cricket game....would be a great and new idea....this way HB will be out of the picture....the game wont be a low budget one.....and will have a great customer service....lets see who agrees with me....

Originally posted by hammudy@Feb 24 2004, 09:16 PM
i think codemasters should try on cricket game again? ;)
or join hands with EA UK and produce a great cricket game....would be a great and new idea....this way HB will be out of the picture....the game wont be a low budget one.....and will have a great customer service....lets see who agrees with me....
B) it is a good idea ,but who will tell them ?

Users who are viewing this thread