Can u really bowl swing with the pace bowlers?

P

playjls

thats crap if you cant swing the ball. but ive read that you can.

A

aldersley03

i cant even cut it at all on a green pitch. ive got the ps2 version and i press square to leg cut it and move the movement marker to the left of the ball and it doesnt cut. am i doin it right? i hav cut the ball a couple of times but only on green pitches. and also i made myself in the game and im doing an ashes tour in england and its not recording my stats. it has me in the hall of fame cos i got a century but then i look in my stats and it ses ive never played a game. wat the f**k? does that happen to u?

S

sachin

i don't know about you guys but i can swing the ball with both fast and medium/fast.you just have to work it out for yourself because i don't seem to be getting through.

P

playjls

your getting through to me and im under english schooling. that says something

abu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i've tried everything but no swing or seam movement for me neither with the fast/medium nor with the medium bowlers.

we seriously need help.

S

sachin

Originally posted by playjls@Dec 28 2003, 01:21 AM
your getting through to me and im under english schooling. that says something
thats right.can't get through to everybody.

S

sachin

you can't swing the ball everytime,but you can swing it quite a bit,straight through them sometimes.

W

whykay

Mea culpa. I finally saw the ball swing....at my expense. I was batting against Pollock and yeah he swung the ball all right.

P

potd

Sachin if u have the pc version of the game I suggest u download a program called fraps(www.fraps.com), it records 3d games into avi format. I would like to see how you get to swing the ball with the fast/fast medium bowlers. If you are able to record a replay of it, reencode into divx(www.divx.com) format or wmv if u can. A program to rencode avi files with is VirtualDub(http://virtualdubmod.sourceforge.net/)

S

sachin

well i haven't got the pc version so you can disbeleive me if you want and it wouldn't supprise me either.

C

crussher22

would people who know how to swing tell people who dont know how- Thanks (3rd time of asking)

K

kalavala

Since u guyz are so DUMB....... I'd like to tell u a secret of swing bowling in c2k4 is keep the pace meter in the center of the meter. Then just after uve done the pace and the bowler is bout to throw the ball move the ball marker thingy next to the pace meter. DO THAT AFTER U STOP THE PACE METER!!!

S

sachin

alright i know how to swing the ball but i didn't get anything you said there.

Users who are viewing this thread