Can You change fixtures

romzee666

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
is there any software or editor that helps me to decide international fixtures for my country... or is there a tournament creator where i can create a champions trophy or an Asia cup...

I'm pretty sure there isn't any software or editor of that kind. Sorry.

Sorry mate but the simple answer is no.
There is no editing software of such available.

How awesome would it be if we could decide the FTP in the game.

Future Tours Programme, not 100% sure but it's like who each team have to play in the near future, etc.

I have decoded 95% of the fixture file format (in the Fxt folder). I don't have the time currently to write an editor, but I'm more than happy to share the format if someone wants to work on the editor..

So does this mean we could implement a T/20 World Cup? That would be great.

The fixtures are stored in teh Fxt directory. fix09, fix10, etc are the domestic fixtures (actually it contains ALL fixtures, domestic and international. It's used in full games county + international). int09, int10, etc are the fixtures used in international only saved games.

Use a hex editor to view the files. For example, open int09.fxt. It's easier if you view the data in 2 byte blocks.

The first match is ODI #1, South Africa vs Australia

After the plain text "Cr Fixture", locate the double byte 08 (hexidecimal). That's the starting point.

first byte = match type
second byte = match number in series
third byte = number matches in series
bunch of filler byte. 00 FF 3477, CDCD ...

Immediately after the last CDCD

first 4 bytes = home team
second 4 bytes = visiting team
zeroes
third 4 bytes = date in day number. i.e. april 1st = day 1, march 31st = day 365

The next bytes are day + 1, day + 2 until the day of the next match.

Example, for the first match.

08 01 05 = ODI, first match, 5 match series
00 FF 34 77 000 CD CD...CD

3000 2b00 0000 0300 = South Africa, Australia, day 3 (april 3rd).

Here are the codes for international games. I have decoded codes too, but I doubt anybody wants to edit the domestic schedule. The T20 world cup format is slightly different, and I haven't figured out how the program reads it yet. The problem with this format is it's sequential. There is a counter used to track the number of matches in a year, so adding matches means you have to modify all remaining matches. Shouldn't be TOO hard to write an editor, unfortunately I'm very short on free time at the moment.

In the game, go to fixtures, view all international, and save that to a txt file. Makes it easier to go through the .fxt file and compare.

Code:
SA	0x3000	48
AUS 	0x2B00	43
WI	0x3200	50
ENG	0x2C00	44
IND	0x2D00	45
SL	0x3100	49
NZ	0x2E00	46
PAK	0x2F00	47
BAN	0x3300	51

Code:
0x08 = 0DI	
0x07 = Test	
0x09 = 3 day friendley	
0x05 = T20 world cup	
0x0A = One Day Friendly	
0xOD = International T20	
0x04 = ODI World Cup

This sure is an interesting find. Can someone please make a fixture editor. PLEASE!!!:help

People may want to edit the domestic schedule because then they could create leagues for other countries possibly? It would take a lot of effort to do that though.

I have to say, very interesting. What's in the mp and sc files?

sc are the scenerios like ashes 09, T20 world cup. mp I think is a generic T20 world cup or ODI world cup file.

I opened up int09.fxt with a hex editor and I changed the format of one game from an odi to a T/20, however nothing seemed to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread