Can't change team lineups?

Monsoons101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ever since the last patch I have been unable to change my team or added players to the squad. If I select a player and try to swap it doesn't do anything. I'm using Xbox One.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Ever since the last patch I have been unable to change my team or added players to the squad. If I select a player and try to swap it doesn't do anything. I'm using Xbox One.
which mode are you playing on?

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Has happened to me once on PS4. But when I restarted the game (manually close and restart), it worked fine.

Monsoons101

Club Cricketer
Has happened to me once on PS4. But when I restarted the game (manually close and restart), it worked fine.

I've tried that. Thinking I might just need to reinstall the game completely.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What do you mean by which mode?
I think he asks whether it's in casual, competition, career mode, online ... I noticed this issue was there in competition mode before patch 3 but they fixed it. Also, the good thing is whatever lineup you change will reflect throughout the competition.

It's strange it's not working for you if possible please upload some video explaining it

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Happened to me on PC too it seems random whether it allows it or not

Monsoons101

Club Cricketer
It's not any specific mode. It's when I'm adjusting the teams in the academy in the team editor. I'll try to upload a video.

Users who are viewing this thread