Capslock

MacWorld

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
IS THERE AWAY THAT THE FORUM CAN AUTOMATICALLY DETECT THIS WRITING IS IN CAPS AND STOP IT

As you can see that is all in caps. i have seen many people do this on the forum. as everyone knows it is considered shouting. Is there anyway we can automatically uncaps the words. but still allow single words to remain in caps.

e.g HELLO THIS IS A LONG MESSAGE
to Hello this is a long message

but still keep single words in caps.

Hello this is a LONG Message
to Hello this is a LONG message

ah, ok, i have seen some posts which are full caps and post full caps

yeah but just thought i would bring the item to the mods attention. As new members often do that.

Generally I don't consider ALL CAPS to be a problem for forum posts, yes sometimes you hit the caps lock key instead of A but you generally notice before pressing post.

Generally I don't consider ALL CAPS to be a problem for forum posts, yes sometimes you hit the caps lock key instead of A but you generally notice before pressing post.

Good Point, you should look before you press POST. :)

Ok guys. i agree as well. just trying to do something good for the forum.

All you gotta do is look at your post before you send it...God we humans are getting lazy aren't we?...

I noticed that the lower-case and upper-case alphabets are automatically adjusted if you message a person in his profile in CAPS.

I think there's an option and a simple request to include the system to the admins will do it..

/Thread..

Users who are viewing this thread