Career Mode in Cricket 22 (Discuss your career here)

Mitchbowling1

School Cricketer
So I just want some opinions and what others do with their career mode. To give context, I only play as my created player.

What assisted fielding should I have my settings on and if I only play as my created player, should I use auto skip.

Mark1961

School Cricketer
Just got Cricket 22 today, for the career mode. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I want to bat 3 or 4 and be a spin bowler. But if I chose allrounder and top order I dont bat until number 5, which is a bit late in T20 matches. I dont want to open, and if I just choose batter only I am worried they wont bowl me much. Is there a setting I can choose for what I want.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just got Cricket 22 today, for the career mode. Sorry if this has been asked before, but I want to bat 3 or 4 and be a spin bowler. But if I chose allrounder and top order I dont bat until number 5, which is a bit late in T20 matches. I dont want to open, and if I just choose batter only I am worried they wont bowl me much. Is there a setting I can choose for what I want.
no, but later y become captain and you can move yourself up the order

bowlersname

School Cricketer
Sorry if this has been asked before but just wondering if there is a way to fix lag in career mode? The game is unplayable when I play in the dark and when there’s a crowd as well. I’m on the ps4

Disharies

#ready2strike
RCB...
LQ
Sydney Thunder
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Nepal
can we play bbl if we are playing for south africa or england in career.
like i got chance in psl or cpl but not in bbl why?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Probably still coming, Im doing SA career and playing first class in Australia, so maybe BBL on its way

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can't participate in tournaments that overlap with each other, though I'm not sure if those comps do or not. The calendar in career mode is very buggy atm. Or they've rated the bbl a higher standard than cpl/psl comps so you need a higher overall perhaps.

Nashefc

School Cricketer
Hi guys doing a career in England, will I eventually move about around the world playing domestically as well like cricket 19 or is that stopped?

Disharies

#ready2strike
RCB...
LQ
Sydney Thunder
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Nepal
You can't participate in tournaments that overlap with each other, though I'm not sure if those comps do or not. The calendar in career mode is very buggy atm. Or they've rated the bbl a higher standard than cpl/psl comps so you need a higher overall perhaps.
You mean we can play bbl eventually

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A feature I miss or cannot find in C22 which was in C19 career mode was using a custom kit for your club side , anyone found how to do this when starting a career ?

Users who are viewing this thread