Career Mode Talk

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
For a get best, surely the game will have to be released and the best already done.
An unnecessarily sarky response to a genuine question. The 'get best' option has nothing to do with release, and if I remember correctly we had a growing list of creations pre ashes release. What you could've done, is responded in kind, and with an element of respect. This ' planet cricket mafia' thing is becoming incredibly tiresome.
Show some respect to the community that keeps these games, and their forums alive.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
An unnecessarily sarky response to a genuine question. The 'get best' option has nothing to do with release, and if I remember correctly we had a growing list of creations pre ashes release. What you could've done, is responded in kind, and with an element of respect. This ' planet cricket mafia' thing is becoming incredibly tiresome.
Show some respect to the community that keeps these games, and their forums alive.
For the record pre ashes, only I released anything. There was not even an Academy version. I was fortunate enough to have an early copy. And I was only able to release a handful of completed teams, only uniforms were actually done.

And perhaps you could be a little less snarky to the guys keeping teams and players up to date. Allowing you to play.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I seen a drinks break cutscene on youtube for my career is this also in custom competition or career only

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I seen a drinks break cutscene on youtube for my career is this also in custom competition or career only
Some cut scenes are only available from Tuesday. Like the ones from Wealey's stream. The beta team have the patched version so there are some new things not yet available til day 1 if I remember correctly.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Some cut scenes are only available from Tuesday. Like the ones from Wealey's stream. The beta team have the patched version so there are some new things not yet available til day 1 if I remember correctly.
Please tell me the stats tab for all players are back in the final version, really depressing for me because it was there in the disc version but not now and that was my favorite new feature :([DOUBLEPOST=1558892683][/DOUBLEPOST]Also does npc players have perks in career mode now?

The_Pharoah

International Coach
I don't understand why BA doesn't release a full 'check out the new career mode' video and commentary. Thats the ONLY reason I'm looking to buy Cricket 19. They're pretty crap at selling this game TBH. You're supposed to build up hype before release day.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Found this video on YT of a drinks break cut scene in career mode so it's definitely there

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not sure why Big Ant haven't promoted the game more with official trailers but I haven't followed their previous strategy so may be it's normal. I feel best thing to do is wait for the actual release on Tuesday. I'm ignoring the youtube footage as they don't look like full releases.

FunkyKP

School Cricketer
Looking forward to seeing how customisable the career will be this year. Forever having an Ashes career interrupted by overlapping tournaments and my originally set teams completely changing within months of starting the career.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Customisable celebration like PES would be a cool addition

jack pougher

School Cricketer
I’m new to this thread but, I got the game today for Xbox one and my layout and format is completely different then what I’m seeing you tubers and other people play! I can’t do the rookie career option and Tony Simpson doesn’t appear, is this a glitch? Cheers guys

Users who are viewing this thread