Career Mode Talk

It's more annoying as the collapses only seem to happen in 3 day games. In one day and T20 games my team mates smash 350+ and yet in 3 day games I feel lucky if we post over 100.

I’ve had better results not simming , posted 300+ in 1st class county game a couple of times , i still get some low scores but my top order is better

So you watch your team mates play the whole game?! Or you take control of the whole team? That must take forever.

I just play as my individual player and watch from non strikers end , it is definitely slower but that is my only way round it , not ideal , I also find simming 50 over / T20 the opposition still chases me down regularly too , so I play whole match

I usually put the kettle on , check my email , steal a couple quick singles , check World Cup scores, makes it more bearable :)

I just play as my individual player and watch from non strikers end , it is definitely slower but that is my only way round it , not ideal , I also find simming 50 over / T20 the opposition still chases me down regularly too , so I play whole match

I usually put the kettle on , check my email , steal a couple quick singles , check World Cup scores, makes it more bearable :)

Ha ok. Well I hope they balance it out a little. The whole point of career is you sim into the action as your career player.

I think it's a wider issue with all long format games simming...test down to 3 day. Help us out please @MattW !

It's more annoying as the collapses only seem to happen in 3 day games. In one day and T20 games my team mates smash 350+ and yet in 3 day games I feel lucky if we post over 100.
One thing I have not experienced, because Indian Career Mode doesn't have Club Cricket, so no 3 Day Matches or Club ODIs.

Is this the one we start with or the Zonal Teams...?

The ones we start with. Playing for Mumbai and I see my team and several others collapsing almost every other game consistently in 5-day matches.

Has anyone else had the issue of it crashing while saving straight after county selection? (Xbox)

In this current and previous versions of the game, has there ever been the possibility of being dropped from higher honours back to club cricket?

In this current and previous versions of the game, has there ever been the possibility of being dropped from higher honours back to club cricket?
No.. Not that I have heard or seen..

Thirdly, I was pushed up to open the batting and the opening bowlers had 4 men on the ropes from the first ball! I can’t recall ever seeing that in a red ball game anywhere and certainly not in the first 10 overs! The field also changes a couple of times every single over which is annoying as sometimes they’ll bring everyone into the ring and then 2 balls later push 4 men to the boundary (I’m batting with number 4 so it’s not a strike rotation problem)

Ironically in the odis the AI often puts fields with only 2 men on the boundary even though you could be 180/2 and scoring at will. The logic to select the right AI fields, and field sets in general, is something that needs work. It's better than Ashes Cricket but still needs a lot of improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread