Career Mode Talk

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I just bought the game today guys. Looking forward to reading all the stories and hints/tips about the game.
I have done that and they are part of the custom teams section.
My real concern :Is big bash league part of career mode or not?
Not sure. I guess it should be if you are playing Australia in your career. Would like to hear from someone else please

.Jambo.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Any tips for leg spinning in career mode? Keeping the run rate down, always hitting top of off/just outside. Just not getting many wickets.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sorry if this has been answered before but here is an issue I have. I started a Career with a star player with India yesterday. I went into the career to find that the India lineup has a lot of random names (those made up one) and not the lineup that gets used in other modes (the sides downloaded from the Academy). Is it how it is intended to be? Is there a way to make the career mode squad reflect the real ones and not include those made up players?

HD6274

Club Cricketer
I took 8 wickets in odi a match with sliders ai run rate 90 wicket chance 55 batting timing 90 my bowling was on hard mode.

Attachments

• Screenshot (151).png
    Screenshot (151).png
    748.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot (152).png
    Screenshot (152).png
    860.8 KB · Views: 19

starboyalmas

School Cricketer
Guys I just found a pretty interesting thing in career mode. You can nearly train your bowling upto infinity in training specially by stump marker training.... u just need to hit any of those 8 circles to keep on scoring.. and if hit the yellow one, more multiplier.. if you are any pacer you can just keep bowling inswinging yorkers (with slow pace) to hit the bottom-centre right circle.... and outswinging yorker (also slow pace) to hit the circle to left to it (bottom-centre left) ... keep repeating and you will have lot of xp and bowling xp with you

Jay Purshouse

School Cricketer
Do you get points for training? Can you increase your player that way or is it best upgrading through playing matches?

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Do you get points for training? Can you increase your player that way or is it best upgrading through playing matches?
You can get points but not as much as playing. I generally do training, if I'm near a level cap or near a bowling/batting point, just to top it off.

Rainish

School Cricketer
guys i got selected for indian team but the players a different than real team? is it a bug or its normal?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
will the real players show up some day or it remains just like that?
this really needs to get into a FAQ category!!! The FEATURE is called DYNAMIC LINEUPS, ie of all the players in the career, players are picked on form, so the international team can be ANYONE.....who played well in your personal career mode....

Users who are viewing this thread