Career Player Double Up?

mitchapalooza

School Cricketer
Hey all, apologies if this has been answered but I couldn’t find it on a search.

Basically - I’ve been playing career mode, through my local club, made the state team, and I’ve just made the Australian test team. I’ve gone out to bat and noticed that the player batting after me is - ME!
I’ve checked the squad management and line ups and ‘I’m’ not in either the state or national squad. How do I fix this??

Thanks in advance!

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
You must have an extra player in the australia squad in the academy. Only reason. That happened to me when I was doodling around when I first got the game. I created myself (outside of my career) and assigned him to the australia squad by accident - then deleted him.

mitchapalooza

School Cricketer
You must have an extra player in the australia squad in the academy. Only reason. That happened to me when I was doodling around when I first got the game. I created myself (outside of my career) and assigned him to the australia squad by accident - then deleted him.

That’s what I thought too, but I’m defs not on there. I even added myself and then deleted it to no avail!

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
That’s what I thought too, but I’m defs not on there. I even added myself and then deleted it to no avail!
Pretty weird. Might be worth contacting big ant directly via their tech support email, on their website. They might be able to have a look at it for you.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Maybe the computer randomly made a player with your name? :) but check to see if you are in the player database as uncontracted if your name is in the player database twice u can be selected twice

Users who are viewing this thread