challenges

lurk

School Cricketer
Has anyone ever successfully overturned an umpire decision as a bowler or a batsman? I've seen opposition batsmen have decisions overturned, but never been able to myself, even when bowler and wicket keeper confidence is in the 80s/90s. TBH i just wish i could switch them off in the options. it just pisses me off and stops you getting a replay ;)

This is in career mode in PS4, is it different when playing online or custom matches?

Has anyone ever successfully overturned an umpire decision as a bowler or a batsman? I've seen opposition batsmen have decisions overturned, but never been able to myself, even when bowler and wicket keeper confidence is in the 80s/90s. TBH i just wish i could switch them off in the options. it just pisses me off and stops you getting a replay ;)

This is in career mode in PS4, is it different when playing online or custom matches?

I have quite a number of times - but only with LBWs as a batsman and bowler. PS4

I've overturned a few lbws as well as a few caught behinds.

Challenges only work for LBWs. For other modes of dismissals, the review system may not be there and is utterly useless. The bug carried over from DBC 14.

Users who are viewing this thread