Challenges?

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wondering how many active members are playing Cricket Captain. For me the game is losing excitement and for those playing the most recent product ICC 2011 I am wondering if you would be interested in maybe a set of monthly challenges with the winners being announced and everyone getting different points for different things. Know its been tried before and failed before but if we have a few blokes who are keen to get something up and running I am more than happy to either head or help working on this?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah, I thought about this recently but I don't think there'd be enough interest. And I don't have ICC11 anyway :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Always difficult to do get going. Tried with ICC and FM on several occasions, just never seems to get very far.

lancashire666

International Coach
Instead of saying something like "I don't think this will work", in saying, yeah I'm up for it if enough others are too.
I'm on icc11 on iPhone.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Not too interested, tbh, but is this like the "50 wickets for a keeper in a season", "A hundred for Chris Martin" kind of challenge?

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
I'm guessing more some scenarios. Like idk, chasing 360 in a second innings of a test match but you have quickly fallen to 4/50. Your number #3 batsman is still at the crease but can he help the lower order batsman on the way to a great win or play out for the draw with just over 3 sessions remaining.

I'm guessing just stuff like that.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Im wit Karl.. On the iPhone but keen to play.

Im an ICC nut, any excuse to play the game and make it more exciting is a plus for me.

Users who are viewing this thread