Change Teams( International for Online)

Well i am changing northamtonshire to australia, pakistan or bermuda and when i change them they turn out as international teams and the domestic tables are not there however when i go onto the online game it says they are ineligible to play with.

Also your last idea is very good, i hope you will do it and if not would it be possible to send me a file. My email is further up the page.

Yer i tried to turn northhamptonshire to australia and it said not eligible!!

Yeah i got an australia one to work. I had put 03 instead of 01. Here it is if you want it!!

Attachments

• Hi.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
You can't select your own squad and can you change a county/eng into a county/aus?

Can you get ireland?

I also realised you can put all the countries under one name. It is awesome!!

Last edited:
Could you use Artmoney so you could buy players from your county side for the end of the season?

You can't select your own squad and can you change a county/eng into a county/aus?

Can you get ireland?

I also realised you can put all the countries under one name. It is awesome!!

You can play with teams like Bermuda, Canada, Ireland, US, etc only offline, so you can only play world cup that's it. But if you tried to play online with those teams, the game would crash before connecting to the server.

Could you use Artmoney so you could buy players from your county side for the end of the season?

Very thoughtful question. I hope some one will answer this ,as we know that the after changing teams the budget goes to negative if we can make it in to the positive figure again than we shall be able to buy players for county and who knows the possibilities about international teams as well.

You can play with teams like Bermuda, Canada, Ireland, US, etc only offline, so you can only play world cup that's it. But if you tried to play online with those teams, the game would crash before connecting to the server.

Yer but can u change an lanc/eng into a lanc/aus

Yer but can u change an lanc/eng into a lanc/aus

Probably not because with county & England you manage both teams at the same time which also I think is the purpose of the game to see how well you can do with coaching two teams. But instead if you say tried some other teams like SL, Pakistan, Ban, India , those teams usually only have matches after the county championship, usually none during the county season, so you would only be managing the 2nd team after your done with the first one most of the times which isn't how it's supposed to be. Don't know if this makes sense tho.

But even if you try to change them, you can't really see England in the hex editor, so it's difficult to know what to change. It might be some value there that determines the international team that you would have to change, maybe?? I've never tried but try changing some values close to the county team, one of them determines the difficulty level( I think the 6th one so you would change that to change the difficulty , I think 03 is normal, 01 is easy but if you're not sure you can usually compare two games one on easy, one on normal to find out), so maybe change something else, usually it would corrupt your game so you would have to undo the changes, but maybe change each value 1 by 1 if you have time but very unlikely it will work I think.

Probably not because with county & England you manage both teams at the same time which also I think is the purpose of the game to see how well you can do with coaching two teams. But instead if you say tried some other teams like SL, Pakistan, Ban, India , those teams usually only have matches after the county championship, usually none during the county season, so you would only be managing the 2nd team after your done with the first one most of the times which isn't how it's supposed to be. Don't know if this makes sense tho.

But even if you try to change them, you can't really see England in the hex editor, so it's difficult to know what to change. It might be some value there that determines the international team that you would have to change, maybe?? I've never tried but try changing some values close to the county team, one of them determines the difficulty level( I think the 6th one so you would change that to change the difficulty , I think 03 is normal, 01 is easy but if you're not sure you can usually compare two games one on easy, one on normal to find out), so maybe change something else, usually it would corrupt your game so you would have to undo the changes, but maybe change each value 1 by 1 if you have time but very unlikely it will work I think.

Ah well

Seeing as you can do hex editing, any chance you could put those skills to a better use and make some patches for the database?

I can't get it to work either!

untitled.jpg

Any ideas, ICC2006?

Forget that, got it working!!

Key is that you need to be at the END of the 1st season, but not having gone through the contract screen point, if you get the bit I mean.

Dan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread