Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

Sachin i need help, i refuse to play odi's without the use of the no runout exe. In my story thread using your great international season, using the lineup editor to change my team doesnt seem to work. As a result James Anderson is batting in the middle order when he never even gets picked. Help :(

well if you've not started a onedayer yet, then this is how i play my season - edit the team composition and order in both the roster.pak and the sav, using player editor/lineup editor before the start of the match...that way it doesnt matter which exe i use...but if you are in the middle of the onedayer then perhaps there's no way of changing the order/team composition...so i think it would be better for Anderson to enjoy the promotion for one match...but still give it a try even with an ongoing match sav and the roster.pak and see what happens...i dont recall i have tried it...

I have tried editing lineups in an ongoing match.....dosen't work.
And joesaadati, I will post a new lineup, after I get the latest Sri Lankan test squads!

sachinisgod said:
well if you've not started a onedayer yet, then this is how i play my season - edit the team composition and order in both the roster.pak and the sav, using player editor/lineup editor before the start of the match...that way it doesnt matter which exe i use...but if you are in the middle of the onedayer then perhaps there's no way of changing the order/team composition...so i think it would be better for Anderson to enjoy the promotion for one match...but still give it a try even with an ongoing match sav and the roster.pak and see what happens...i dont recall i have tried it...

Thanks mate, i didnt realise you could edit the save game pak files :onpc

i didnt get you there man...but still hope the problem's sorted out...

Yea its all sorted now. What i meant was i didnt know that you could use the sav file to edit the lineup.

Either way problem solved cheers :)

hey sachin can u take a request and make me a sav file with pakistan upcomming tour after india/pak serries can u make this for me with updated roster. as i really want to start a story thread with that

i'll try and make it soon...but i got some work in the coming weeks and hence i may not be able to do it quickly...i have started working on will P's fantasy league but still can't find time to complete it...just don't rely on me for it...wait if you can...else why don't u give a go to the Ajit's Editor?

hey Champ - its gonna take some time dude...if you want it real fast i recommend u, use the fixtures editor by Ajit...i haven't tried it but it should be good enuf...

I think i want a perfect sve file mate. I created then i am unable to remove the games abandone by Fixtures editor. So u please creat one for me, take ur time mate.

My story thread still has lots of matches to go. U can create within 20 days mate. that would be helpful

Users who are viewing this thread