Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

well after a match is over(in a tournament/series/tour) you'll see that menu...in which u'll have options like "next","scorecard", "stats","savegame" etc...click on scorecard...and then find an option called summary...thats it...

Hi sachin big request here, im doing a fantasy cricket tournament with 8 teams in a league system, is there a way you can create a .sav for me so i can run it without haveing to keep points and scores and stuff myself,

thanks,
will p

sure but...

well you did not specify what kinda tourney u want? i mean is it 8 countries playing test cricket or is it a mix of both tests and odi's?

also if you can make it a 9 team tourney it would become easier for me to make it

any news on the release of your new international season sachin? will the stats for one day games be fixed or does this bug not exist?

as of now the points and logos problem for the National League has not been solved...i don't have a lot of time on my hands for abt a few months so whatever can be done will most probably after March - though i will try a few tricks here and there and see if it can be solved...

with 9 teams its very much possible...but with eight teams it is a bit difficult...probably the feature in Ajit's editor whereupon you can cancel matches in the itinerary can help...
so what do u want me to do? should i go about it with 9 teams? i will take a bit of a time though...

Users who are viewing this thread