Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

Yes i liked the patch gold but the cpu plays agressively in first 15 over's is that suppose to be part of the patch.

Yeah.It might be a little too aggressive.But in the later overs,you wont see too many slogs.I am planning on reducing the amt of slogs the cpu plays.

But anyway,this is not the thread to discuss my patch.We can move the discussion to my thread :)

afridi i didn't understand ur problem...i suppose u would like to play as Pak so just select the sav file with user-pak at the end...rename it to "user01.sav"...do not forget the ".sav" part...and copy it to ur user folder then just start the game and load the first file...of that user ofcourse...

Am trying ur international season sachin looks great mate. Thanks

thanks gas...will release an updated version in a few weeks from now...

Ummm what will the update contain? If i start playing now will i have to start again to benefit from the update#?

Shake_12 said:
hey can any1 make a wi vb torn i would like to play the vb series if any1 can make the season?
You can just use Ajit's fixture editor and then make the VB series

yeh sachin i did that but nothing happend the save file was there and pakistan save file was there too and the color for both files were different one was note pad one blue and one was whit a regular white color that you can open and it says inernet explorer or choose programmes from list

What will the update involve Sachin? I do not want to get too far into my seaso and then have to start again with a new and improved update!!! Thanks

well i was simply planning to shuffle the fixtures a bit...alongwith proper dates...you play in Australia in Jan...in India in Feb...in WI in April and so on...the last update on this one will take some more time, which will have a complete two year schedule for all the countries...a bit of imbalance in the number of matches will be there but it would be much more like real life...that would be the end of the season updates....

afridi118 said:
i didnt but my my saves 01 to 08 are notepads one
dude those sav files are not notepad files...yeah they may open with notepad/wordpad but all you'll see will be a lot of gibberish...so just follow the following steps:
1) Unzip the zip file in a separate folder.
2) Rightclick on the file with pakistan-user and select rename from the drop rightclick menu.
3) type "user01.sav" and press enter
4) select the file and press CTRL+C.
5) go to your user folder which most probably should be "C:\My Documents\EA Sports\Cricket2004\user-(ur username)\"
6) Press CTRL+V and when prompted with a question, just click on "yes".
7) Now start the game and select the user in whose folder u copied the file and load the first save game. and you are on your way.

Now the important thing is that if you have an ongoing tournament in 1st save game then just change the name in step 3 to user02 or user03, 04, 05, 06, 07 or 08...and don't forget to add that .sav behind it

Users who are viewing this thread