Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

Sachin i told you too make samsung cup it is now popular it has been download 100 times.YOu should give me credit for that rather then your self.

of course pal you are the sole inspiration of me making these sav's...without you i wouldn't have learnt hex editing...every project and patch on this site needs to acknowledge that the creation is becoz of the demand and your are one of the more fervent of the demanders...:)

isnt ur signature a bit odd fardin.
streak and olonga in writing and afridi in a pic?

afridi118 said:
yeh lol a kind of shocked one like when some one who dont no cricket at all he will say ohh man olonga is really handsome

I have no idea what you are talking about.Talk a bit clearly so people could understand what you are talking about. :(

dude if you want to get the sav's made by me...just browse through this thread from the beginning - its just 8 pages big - and BG trophy is on the first page for sure...

but if you want to make them yourself I suggest you use Ajit's tournament editor...

Where can i get it

Sachin where can i get the ajith tournament editor canu provide it please.
Then sachin ur season mode was superb, update it soon to be played in alll the major venues

sachin, just finished playing ur season (the first one) with aus as user .

it was great man!!!! thanx to modders like you , still got the game on my pc.
looking forward to your next season mode!!

sachin can you possibly create the england tour of south africa save file please.

Users who are viewing this thread