Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

no problen sachin - great work tho' sorry i missed your earlier comments

hey sachin can u please fix the link
cause I tried downloading it and its not working
thanks

littlegenius90 said:
hey sachin can u please fix the link
cause I tried downloading it and its not working
thanks
dude u obviously don't read even the last few posts before posting. Anyway, I have updated all the links(includin my sig)...u all can enjoy now...also please note that i am giving links to all the tournaments made by me till date in the "save games" section of Download Centre...so get all the stuff from there...

:drinks

I have a small request: I only want the .savs for the Indian, Pakistani(Intl. and A sides) and Zimbabwaen seasons, can you post just thier savs?
Thanks

well u can get all of them from that zip file... or are u on a real slow connection or something...

ok, no problem now......sorry...but one question....Which is India and India A-ind20 or indint?

India - indintseas1.sav(50 overs odi), ind20intseas1.sav(20 overs odi)

India A - inaintseas1.sav (50 overs odi)

Aus A Int Season with the roster by aussie r tops

hey man

i know this is awfully late to fulfill a request...hope u still are in a mood to enjoy the season with ur team...:)

Attachments

• auaintseas1.zip
    109.4 KB · Views: 10
coming next...a long un-fulfilled request...twin tours of India and Pakistan...a kinda samsung cup in both countries...

yeah...in fact the basic editing has been completed but i am trying to put in the appropriate dates...hopefully u'll be able to start playing the tournament in next 24 hrs...

Samsung Cup in India and Pakistan

Hey guyz

the wait's over

here's the samsung cup in India and Pakistan...Pakistan play 5 odi's and 3 tests in India in March and India play 3 odi's and 2 tests in Pakistan in October...the dates have been tweaked a bit...sorry for not being able to change various things like (nz and zim screen on the menu) and the fixtures list belies the fact that the NZ -Zim tournament has been used as the basis...

the method is simple...unzip the files...if u wanna play with India as user then just rename the corresponding file to user0x.sav(where x is anything from 1 to 8)...then copy the renamed file to ur user folder...load it ingame....

suggestions and reviews are welcome!!!

there was a time when there were three threads demanding this kinda tournament and now that it has been made no one's interested? :(

Users who are viewing this thread