Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

ZoraxDoom said:
And is it possible to make these files none .sav? Because i like playing matches and saving them now and then and i wouldn't like to overwrite these files unless we can retrieve them. Also would our lineup change in the matches after each innings like the original bug or would Sams.exe apply to this.

Thanx
well I didn't get what you meant about the sav...and if you play with Sam's exe...your default squad will start with the one fixed by lineup editot(or EA default) but when playing with Sam's ex if you make a change in the final eleven just before starting the match then the changed team shall remain so througout the match...make sure you also use cursor.exe(if you are a newbie)...

what i mean is that if download these files, they take up the save slots, so if i want to save another game i have to overwrite these downloaded games, so can i retreive them later.e.g.-I start season mode with india, on the way i save a county match and an international tour, so now i trie to start the S.A. season, only to find out i overwrote it. I want to try to avoid this, so if possible can u please make the files anything but .sav

And how about my other suggestion?

dude there can be 4 profiles and 8 savs for each profile...that makes 32 savs... i donno how in the world can one expect himself to play 32 different tournaments at the same time...and even if one wants to EA has supported it...better complete at least one of them before starting the 33rd...right...:)

well buddy can we play a triangular series other than the stinking world series

well perhaps we can...I think I 'll look into a triangular or quadrangular independent tournament in England/SA/India...which one will you prefer?

well working on a traingular in Sharjah...India Pakistan and Australia...all day matches unfortunately and three finals to be played in Australia...:(....but can't change what's predetermined...any other interesting combinations of teams and venues are welcome...:)

sachin, as this thread is entitled : ...savs anddemands... would it b possible 2 make a series using all stars team vs. Aus, with maybe a few warmup matches vs Aus states, chairmans XI etc. We could use the format of World series (as it is on the number of teams participating, which can even b taken down to as low as 2 i think).
i could release a all stars roster 4 u soon if u think it could work...

yes it can be done...but do u mean something like the Super Series or something thats gonna take place next year? I don't think thats possible in C2K4...coz in reality its gonna consist of one 6-day test match and one onedayer...there's no format that supports such a thing...if you want a test tour to Australia with an non-Australian all star team, thats an easy job to be done...try making such an all-star team and also if possible suggest a format for such a series...

btw, is nobody interested in a triangular tournament wherever you want it? Paktel cup in Pakistan? TVS cup in India? Coco Cola Cup in Sharjah? I didn't get any feed back on my suggestion last time thats why I am asking...

hey, how about sharjah one? its a great venue for tri..series.

also, can u make one for all stars vs aus. just like a regular series with tests and odi's.

thanks
ravi

Sachin could you please release another australia season with Ryand's updated roster.I am not to good at editing the sav and I don't want to mess everything up so could you please release only an australia sav with Ryand's updated roster?

yep man i am soon going to release it...expect it latest by coming Monday...

Cool...and make sure its Ryand's roster...as I really like that.

Coco Cola Cup in Sharjah

Ok guyz here's a triangular tournament between India, Pakistan and Australia in Sharjah...the features of this sav...

1) It uses Ryand's roster. thanks Ryand.
2) It has two rounds where each team plays the other two. Then there are three finals(best of 3) which ICC has stipulated should be played only Down Under...:)
3) This is the real first in this sav...I have tried editing the dates...I mean there are hardly any matches in Sharjah during January(default)...so I have changed the dates(realistically placed) to April. Of course it doesn't make any difference to gameplay but when you are doing something why not perfect it afap...
4) well some people may want to decide on the spot who they wanna play with...as this is a odi tournament and success percentage is not to be counted, i have made a sav where all three teams are user controlled...don't worry u can choose one team at the start of a match and the other will be automatically controlled by the cpu...

Instructions for installation: just rename the file to user0x.sav(after unzipping)...and then copy it to ur user folder in My Docs\EA Sports\Cricket2004\user-name...and get ready to play the game...

Enjoy!:drinks

Attachments

• cccup sharjah.zip
    429.6 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread