Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

International Season 1.0 Updated

Hey guyz!

The latest international season version 1.0 update has arrived. Find all the 18 teams as user and also 7 special savs with 20 over odi's. All with Ryand's roster. Find it in the "Save Games" Section of Download centre.

Enjoy!!!
:drinks

Last edited:
oh oh dude...sorry it went out of my mind...u want to play with Aus A? ok..I will edit the Aus A user sav file and post it here...is it ok or should I change every file on that server?

hey man good job
but could u plz take ur time and let me know how to download it (new season)
coz i did as u say but still i couldn't find any link to download. so plz help me :help

Dude for one thing - there's a link right on the homepage...as of now my post is the latest one there...so just look closely at the home page

else find it in the save games section of Downloads Centre...click here

sahin, i dont mind if u cahnge every file or not i was jus wonderin if u could please change one so i could use it.

HOWEVER

dont worry bout it. the 2004/05 squad 4 Australia A has been announced, so i will release a roster 4 it, with the team i consider 2 be the best 11 out of the squad

Last edited:
Just wondering how you were going with the one day white logos fix. If you cant fix it could you release a save for just a test season with no one dayers. I simulated to the end of the season and the following season had county teams in the C & G Comp. I mainly play this mod for the tests so its no big deal. Cheers.

EMO_24 said:
Just wondering how you were going with the one day white logos fix. If you cant fix it could you release a save for just a test season with no one dayers. I simulated to the end of the season and the following season had county teams in the C & G Comp. I mainly play this mod for the tests so its no big deal. Cheers.

well i haven't made much headway with the white ODI logos...there's some inherent problem with the way the National League has been configured...yes its possible to make a test season only...will make one in a few days' time...but i would advise u all not to expect that the season will continue properly for the next turn too...well u just checked the C&G fixtures and found some problem but if you had played the matches then you would have known that each match in the league is played at Adelaide Oval...so my season sav's cannot be continued into the next season...

yes the Chappel Hadlee Trophy can be made...but it has then got to be a part of an ODI Ckt Tour coz no other option gives us a 3 ODI series...

good updates sachinisgod i am enjoying playing the BG trophy and the coca cola cup. keep up the good work.

hey guyz please wait for me to change the link to the sav files...there's some problem on that server...i will let yu know here when the link is updated...till then - wait!!!

just one thing

hi sachin - really enjoyed the int. season but for one thing - the tables for the one dayers don't seem to work for me....can you help me out here. All other division tables work, just never seem to see one day league updated as i progress thru the season..........all figures remain at 0 matches played 0 pts etc.... :)

hey bob

well there's some problem with oneday league...as i had mentioned in the posts preceding the release of the season...the league tables won't be updated...the oneday records will be updated though...so u have to keep a track of ur wins and losses urself here...the inconvenience is regretted...

Users who are viewing this thread