Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

fardin said:
sachinisgod these day's you are puddy tough on the newbie's' aren't you'
dude, if being a little tough in words without of course being abusive can get the message through then its worth it...here's the proof:

OK finally got things working here! Thanks for the help...cheers :-)
i find that when playinfg gor a while(skipping comp. matches) the logo's of the teams go away and turnj to white blocks, they return after about 5 or 6 games
The logos will go away for 144 matches in all...they are all the league one day matches...it doesn't matter if you autoplayed the last one or if it was a cpu match or if you played it yourself...if the next match is a league one-dayer of any division the logos will vanish...I do not know why...I clarified this before releasing the Season on the last page...you can read abt the problem in much more detail there...I hope that doesn't deter you all from playing it!

hi sachin just now i loaded ur 20 overs int session as pak i thought they are all one day matches but the first one itself is a test match btw aus and pak How can i play only one dayers as i dont play tests any sol other than autoplaying tests each time

wasi786 said:
hi sachin just now i loaded ur 20 overs int session as pak i thought they are all one day matches but the first one itself is a test match btw aus and pak How can i play only one dayers as i dont play tests any sol other than autoplaying tests each time
man, I thought that by season it was understood that there would be test matches and a lot of them at that...there would be a similar number of one-dayers too...

if you want something with only one-dayers then you'll have to wait for some days...i'll perhaps make one One-day league only...sounds pretty boring to me in the wake of the problem that I am facing in that logos and standings stuff...but will make it some time soon...

Thanks will_p

Sachin,
Do you need me to make rosters for your sav files?

And also, the Australia A roster that has been on the game for a while is so damn wrong its embarrassing, so ill try and release one to put in the season sav soon.

it will be great if someone can make proper rosters, at least for all these 18 teams...just like the Aussie State rosters...if you can release the rosters I will change all the sav's to the new ones...

The white logos for the one day comps might be because the county teams have a different logo for them. Maybe we need 2 logos for each team. Just a thought.

sachin here is an Australia A roster 4 u 2 put in2 ur sav files. it has the team from the first class match between Aus A and India in Hobart 03-04, and the two teams that played Zimbabwe in the one days 03-04.

Attachments

• AustraliaA.zip
    544 bytes · Views: 6
no...if someone could make the international teams uptodate...and also set the orders(batting and bowling) properly...then it would be better...coz it would be easier for me to just do my hexing stuff and relaunch the updated rosters season...

hey, i have an idea........since u guys seem pretty good at editing graphics(Faces, pitches, stumps and what not), gameplay, editors, game mods and everything elso in C2004 i was wondering if u could all join up to completely renovate C2004 with better graphics, gameplay, updated rosters, and everything and maybe join up with BLC(Those jerks in EA are too lazy too work with) and make on GREAT cricket game......this may be asking for too much but nothing is impossible!!!

Otherwise maybe u could all just completly change cricket 2004 and put it into 1 file (if possible) which would completly change Cricket 2004 for the better

And is it possible to make these files none .sav? Because i like playing matches and saving them now and then and i wouldn't like to overwrite these files unless we can retrieve them. Also would our lineup change in the matches after each innings like the original bug or would Sams.exe apply to this.

Otherwise i think u guys are doing a great job.
Please think about the suggestions
Thanx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread