Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

Just letting you know that the stats tracking is not keeping stats correctly in both tests and one day stats. After 4 matches some of the players had 9 matches 12 innings instead of 4 matches 8 innings. I really love this patch. It is so much more enjoyable. I am sure future versions will iron out all bugs but so far they are only small things. Fantastic.

Also when i was playing with pakistan, yasir hameed was batting and he had Inzi's face! i was like wha:O.. so could you release an roster.pk with kamran akmal, salman butt and naved ul hasan, all in the pakistani roster.

thanks alot

EMO_24 said:
Just letting you know that the stats tracking is not keeping stats correctly in both tests and one day stats. After 4 matches some of the players had 9 matches 12 innings instead of 4 matches 8 innings. I really love this patch. It is so much more enjoyable. I am sure future versions will iron out all bugs but so far they are only small things. Fantastic.
I don't think this one can be ironed out as such bugs do pop up from time to time and I would suggest one thing...try starting an English County Season 2003 format and autoplay four matches and check out the relevant stats...if these too show the discrepancies then its a game's bug...else I'll try and look into it...keep the reviews coming in...thanks for ur appreciation fellas...
Also when i was playing with pakistan, yasir hameed was batting and he had Inzi's face! i was like wha:O.. so could you release an roster.pk with kamran akmal, salman butt and naved ul hasan, all in the pakistani roster.
This can be easily removed with the player editor...use it on the user0x.sav file and change the faces...

cheers for that sachin, im gna give it a shot :)..is there a way for removing players like moin khan and azhar mahmood, so that i can i have kamran akmal and rana naved in?

as far as I remember both are in the barmyarmy's roster that I have used to make the savs...otherwise you'll have to delete those players and import new ones...or create them...

IT IS SOOO COOL SHACINISGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! works great!!! and the roster works perfectly, the starting lineup for england is right which is usually right!! GREat work mate well done!

"SACHINISGOD" IS TRULY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi sachin can v reduce the no. of overs from 50 to 20 as their are so many matches any way?

:help :p :help :p :p

yes we can...should be put here in a matter of one or two days...in my enthusiasm I just forgot that people may get bored playing 50 over matches...thanks to all who liked it...those who have suggestions or comments are welcome to post them...

I'll make the 20 over version for only the following teams as user
India, Pakistan, Australia, England and South Africa...If any other teams are needed then please let me know...

Users who are viewing this thread