Changed Tournaments - sav's and demands!

awesome work sachingod!!!
we love u....it's because of u and other members who devote there time tryin to improve on this game!

cheers :-)

PS can anyone plz tell me how to install this patch? For some reason i get a error while tryin to open read me file!

EDIT: I can't even see a folder with my username on it in C:\program files\EA games\Cricket 2004\.....wat's goin on here? plz help!

Last edited:
prashant(sachinisgod) what about the classic gams .sav fils for which i provided the info from th website last month with full scorecards , if u remember !
BTW i had to register the with a new id since i had formatted my p.c and lost teh password for the aditya123 id just after posting my asia cup sav file !

Thanks Colin...perhaps you'll get the time to play it someday...but if you have a little bit of it right now can you please look at post #71 in this thread and see if you can clarify my doubt? thanks.

Sameer thanks for the appreciation...well there's nothing much to be done...I expect you'll want to play with India as user team...so just unzip all the files in a separate folder...find a file that says "Ind International Season.sav" and rename it to user0x.sav...where x is a number from 1 to 8(this number has to be decided by you according to the availability of save files in your profile)...now just copy this file to My Documents\EA Sports\Cricket 2004\user-(ur username)\ ....it will ask if you wanna replace the existing file...click yes(coz u've given the number x of a blank or redundant file)...and start the game...select the user in whose folder u saved the file and load the appropriate file...u've started ur season...

yes Aditya I remember you...ur asia cup files were fantastic...I am looking to play this game a bit but will surely look into those classic games sometime later...can't say when though...

International Season 20 overs

According to the demand, I have converted 7 sav's to 20 overs One Dayers...the tests of course remain unlimited...but the one day league and the knockout become 20 over matched...one problem though is that the subsequent stages of the knockout shall not be of 20 overs...we cannot change that...unless the whole County championship was started with 20 overs onedays and then I had converted it to International format...it would be a bit too much for now...I hope this will do...if you want I can personally edit your sav once you reach the next stage of the knockout...just pm me when u reach there...
Till then you can of course enjoy this...no change in installation methods...

Attachments

• Int Season20overs1.zip
    778.5 KB · Views: 36
Sachin I tried out the season and I must say it is awesome man.Excellent.:)Well done

now just copy this file to My Documents\EA Sports\Cricket 2004\user-(ur username)\ ....it will ask if you wanna replace the existing file...click yes(coz u've given the number x of a blank or redundant file)...

Hey man, thanks for ur reply, but the prb. is that there is no such folder as "USER" in my Cricket 2004 directory....

then go make one' when the game first start's they have bunch of file's click on it and make one

dude read my reply carefully...u r looking in the wrong place (Program Files) I am telling you to look in My Documents....understood???

sachinisgod these day's you are puddy tough on the newbie's' aren't you'

i find that when playinfg gor a while(skipping comp. matches) the logo's of the teams go away and turnj to white blocks, they return after about 5 or 6 games

sachinisgod said:
dude read my reply carefully...u r looking in the wrong place (Program Files) I am telling you to look in My Documents....understood???

OK finally got things working here! Thanks for the help...cheers :-)

Users who are viewing this thread