changes in Team information editor

cricketer112

Club Cricketer
I have been using the Team info editor to enhance the abillities of opposition batters and also tweak a few minor speed and action changes for my bowlers but i am having a bit of aggro as they dont seem to be saving even though i click the save button everytime i change them and its getting seriously annoying now as i just want to be able to play a good competitive game with better AI batters and the abillities i just set them e.g. 90,95 just go back to the old (60,65) ones hence 32 all out etc etc..... and no competitive match, and also my bowlers speeds dont change. And before any of the more expierienced posters on the forum come on here and give me a beasting for not reading and so on, i have read every single thread about the editor and still can not make it save. I have installed every other patch imaginable to make the game better, from the bat pack, kits, even stumps thus through surfing the forum looking and reading but i still cant get the measure of this editor, any help would be greatfully recieved thanks in advance :help

woosaah

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
there is a thing called an enter key man that was hard to read i gave up after about the second line.

sorry i can't help though

cricketer112

Club Cricketer
what do you mean an enter key? ive never seen that in the 'readme'. :confused:iget the editor working perfect even with all the thumbnails of players showing and edit anything i like but the only problem is that its not showing in the game as soon as i load it up:confused:

woosaah

Club Cricketer
its just a wall of text, hard to read, i think there is like 3 sentences in there all up

cricketer112

Club Cricketer
ok i think i know what you mean but thanks anyway mate, i still cant get any of my updates to save though :crying

woosaah

Club Cricketer
ill have a look when i get home see if i can get it to go, i couldn't get it to go in the first place but been away for a while.

Hondo

Club Cricketer
I got the same problem, has anyone got this to work yet?

cricketer112

Club Cricketer
i played around with this editor and lazy chesnuts player editor and to be honest the player editor has everything you need if not better, the only thing that it doesent have is to edit teams but i wasnt interested in that anyway, and now ive got the attributes of my opposition skyrocketed so they give me a good game and my bowlers bowl all the correct paces and styles :cheers

hat off to lazy chesnut for this editor its top draw :hpraise and its really easy to use if you get a program like winrar to open it all up and the changes save in my game!!! awsome! so hondo if you had the same problem as me give this baby a spin and youll soon be editing anything you like.

Users who are viewing this thread