Changing Team Names

But i don't think any1 can make it and by the way its useless cause cricket 2004 is crap so don't need to waste time in making an editor wait for the new game BLCI.

I will only buy Brian Lara if there is a player editor and create a player

like they had back in megadrive days

barmyarmy said:
Search for the ASCII string in the exe;

Im trying to just find the names. Ive got hackman and I can see the ASCII string value on the right hand side - how do you do a search for it. And approximately between each value? or should I be looking in the .gob file instead of the .exe

Ok I opened a copied version of the .gob file in Hackman and went through 65361222 to 65361229 and it came up with "no string found" should I keep searching through the numbers or am i doing something wrong?

You need to search for a text string. e.g. england
I've been working on XML Screens to make all this editable in the config editor and saving the need to use Hex Editors. Prakash should be releasing it very soon and then the editing part (for the .gob at least) will be dead easy.

i was thinking that some one could change the name of duke x 11 to planet cricket 11
or planet cricket steellers or stellers

hey and if u need voices check international cricket captain 2002 they have lots of players and voices of players to

The hardest part is actually editing the exe now. There is one 3 byte field that has to be left as it was whilst the others have to be changed.

I TRIED opening sound importer but it says "comctl32.ocx is not correctly registerded:a file is missing or invaild" wot do i do???????

azzurri982 said:
I TRIED opening sound importer but it says "comctl32.ocx is not correctly registerded:a file is missing or invaild" wot do i do???????

What does this have to do with editing Team Names?

ashely_muhammad said:
yoo you cAN put name back of the shirts i made that softwear is any body want to try

ditto but also there are only 20 numbers in the game so if you change number 1 and put a name on it, it changes for every team.

Hey guyz chillax and plz let me know in simple terms what I have to do step by step.PLZ someone help out in an explznatory manner with screenshots. Plz someone come up.

Users who are viewing this thread