changing the sounds of the crowds - not loud enough crowds

MacGill

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
how can you change all the crowds at each ground to be loud like the indian goundss. And make horns always go off?

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
You can change the wav file for each country audience located in the pcsounds folder.

iaq

Club Cricketer
but i think asian grounds have much louder atmosphere than the others........

SHUBHAM

School Cricketer
hi there I have already made some cracking files for the indian crowds i will made it available for download.

J

jonah

Look forward to it, Shubham.
It would be good if those skilled at creating new sounds could create new crowd noises and chants for each country (i.e. English crowds occassionally chanting 'Hu-ssain's Barmy Army'; calypso music at Windies grounds etc etc) to replace the default crowds.
Mind you, it would be more realistic to have proper recordings (maybe off the tv if possible?) rather than someone singing into their own mic on their pc!!

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
yes, the sounds are one of the few things that are easily editable in BLC as you just need to replace the appropriate wav files with the new files.
Some new chants, especially when playing in Eng, Aus, NZ, Zim or SAF would be greatly appreciated.

Also, the same as with the captures, there are so many unused sound files in the game it beggars belief

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
yup would love to have something like that

in INDIAN ground the crowds r roaring like beast......wow that would have a great affect on this game

Saptarshi

Club Cricketer
Yeah I like the idea of different chants for the home side. Also crowd volume is already diffenernt in BLC

U

UnderTaker

i agree zim. i dont know whats the use of an aeroplane passing overyour head while in the game. i think u all have heard it. and agnew and boycott chatting each other when there's no need for that.
its time to do some changes in the commentary. some one with good microphones can record it fromthe tvs.

thanx
UnderTaker

six and out

School Cricketer
well i've changed some of the commentry files with a bit of my own voice and some clips of Billy Birmingham impersonating the Australian commentators from the 12th mans final dig? CD.
some examples are:
when someone is bowled out it now sometimes has Bill Lawry say "gone yes piss off you're out!"

when there's a LBW it now sometimes has Bill Lawry say "gone yes piss off you're out leg before to bad"

or when there's a six it sometimes has Ian Chappell say"Ow hasn't he smaked that one out of his ass that is a big fat 6 all the way"(sometimes stuffs up 1/2 way through) or has Ian Chappell say"that is the biggest hit since the Beatles"
the last one is also when a 6 is hit has darrl Eastlake say "ow he smashes that 1 there it is a HUGE 6that'll stay hit to next sunday!'

Users who are viewing this thread