Channel 4 TV Overlay Patch v0.7

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Don't ask why it's v0.7, it just seemed about right.

Download my Channel 4 TV Overlay Patch to get a pretty decent representation of the real life C4 Tv graphics.

There are a few issues....

There are grey boxes over the lovely orange bits on the scorecards which are impossible to remove as far as I have found out so far.

I am going to add the semi-tranparent white backgrounds soon.

Comments and all that should be posted here.

By the way this does not require Baggi Studio and does not replace the original TV overlays from the GameData.bag file.

Plop the HudImages.dds file in <BLIC Install Path>\data\Hud\dxt.

It's all in the ReadMe.

Cheers,

Tom

Oh yeah, I am making some additions to my editor as I, er, type. I am adding a lineup editor, and have also found some AI information of sorts. You'll have to wait and see what AI info I have found though.....

EDIT: And just for that extra bit of authenticity, use Baggi Studio to import this file into GameData.bag and replace the very last file (I think). It's called ReplayR or something like that. It's either the last one or the second last.

Last edited:
It is beautifull !!! Real nice work !!! Just tried it and really liking it !!! Hope you can do more !!!

Got any screenshots?
I don't have BLIC full game,just the demo.

here are a few screens:

Attachments

• channel 4 tv.jpg
    channel 4 tv.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 284
  • channel 4 tv bowling.jpg
    channel 4 tv bowling.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 277
  • channel 4 tv - scorecard.jpg
    channel 4 tv - scorecard.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 269
Looked good mate, I installed it nice and easily and it's looking good. Good luck to you and Lucky in working out how to edit more of the background :)

Nice work Lazy Chesnut! If your Lazy, I'm bone idol!

Madman said:
the orange should be brighter but gr8 ;)

in another version will you do a replay wipe and logo and buttons for the scorecard and pause menu coz i still av sky ones with a channel 4 patch :)
i am lovin the patch it is brilliant gr8 work
p.s. what does the extra file do that is supposed to add extra authenticy

i agree it the score card should be oranger, but nice work

Lazy Chesnut how'd you manage to change the colours of the boxes? i.e the boxes that the players name appear in and the coin toss options. Is it possible to make that transparent?

Fantastic stuff lazy_chestnut!
Many thanks for yet another improvement.
The line-up editor would also be a great addition.

Users who are viewing this thread