Channel 4 TV Overlay REQUEST

stevie said:
I've got some...

img00267rg.jpg

my.php

my.php

my.php

img00278zo.jpg

For some reason the image tag isn't working for me, so you'll have to copy and paste the links. Infact, all other tags and smilies don't work for me, oh well.

Strange. Are you entering them manually or clicking on them?

I don't know if anyone knew about the problem i was talking about above. But i have managed to fix it so making the 4 patch with that pop down for bowling speeds being in orange should be possible.

Hi Aussie1st, how do you get a graphic to come down to go behind the extra data that appears such as bowling speed, overs, batsmen etc? In the original game setup the score box extends doesnt it and pulls down, if you want to have anoher graphic there, what settings do you use in the RFE? I can't seem to fiddle it.

Here's what ive done so far. this is the first thing ive made so dont be too harsh! I just need to figure out how to adjust the score board so the score is under the team name

Attachments

• c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
good work danny. It should be easy enough for you to move the NOR value and the score in position. How do you get your texture beneath the blue score box?

can the team name be edit so you can more of the name rather than just 3 letters?

Attachments

• ch4.jpg
    ch4.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 257
Hi can someone try to export all the RFE files from this big file: a7bb0e12cdccf75b89d5a80c476bfa52.big? I've exported them to edit, but when opening them in wordpad they are full of odd characters. The only one I managed to view ok was the scorecard one. We had the same problem with the scorebox file from the other big file and Prakash posted the one from the demo which was ok. :)

That BIG file has got the RFE files for the scorecard, the partnerships, batting statistics, manhattan, bowling stats etc. But like I say, I open the scorecard one and it's fine, the others arent though. :(

It would be better if you could get the glass colour that surrounds all the Channel 4 overlay, as that is the main thing. Great starting work.

Orange is a bit too pale

Coopa said:
It would be better if you could get the glass colour that surrounds all the Channel 4 overlay, as that is the main thing. Great starting work.

Orange is a bit too pale

is this any better?

Attachments

• ch4.jpg
    ch4.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 241

Users who are viewing this thread