Channel 4 TV Overlay REQUEST

does anybody know how to add images to a fsh file. when i mean add i mean add and not replacing 1 image with another. thanks

Select an image file e.g logo. Expand the image file (click +). You should see a file called name. Import that someone on your comp. Use a hex editor (notepad may work) and edit the name i think yours maybe called Skylogo.
Now click Object > Add New Object. Call it what ever you want. Now find the file it will be a sub directory of what ever image file you last had highlighted. Now click Object > Add Attachment > name (File you imported earlier and renamed) This will give you the name of the image in the game and what you put in the texture= .....

ive nearly finished my first overlay from the ch4. i need to make the font smaller on the players score. the font in the rfe file is Font="Font1" FontSize="2" is there a way of making this smaller?

Attachments

• ch4.jpg
    ch4.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 309
There's an unfinished Cricket 04 one isn't there? You could use the graphics from there as a base, Ste did the bars and boxes really well for it.

OllieWoods said:
There's an unfinished Cricket 04 one isn't there? You could use the graphics from there as a base, Ste did the bars and boxes really well for it.

Looking Good So Far, you should check that older one out Danny and see if its any good.

Channel 4 tv overlay. this is my first one ive ever made so i would grealt value your opinon. thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 296
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
cheerz but if someone can edit the score box on the top right corner like make it have a glassy effect as in real one..

Its a good effort but tbh its kinda average. But thats taking nothing away from the effort you've put in and im sure that in future attempts it will be a lot better.

hassan1823 said:
cheerz but if someone can edit the score box on the top right corner like make it have a glassy effect as in real one..

Yeah I agree here. It is a very important and dominant part

any better?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 350
  • channel4 tv v1.zip
    76.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Its good, but.
The gap on the top right, between the score and the second info box needs to be smaller, and the glass effect bit is an entire rectangle from the top, which goes around the two info bits. And perhaps a deeper/darker shade of orange.

DANNY79 said:
any better?

Hey Danny, I really appreciate your effort and hard work on this. I've downloaded the Channel 4 patch to test and it's a very decent first effort. I've been scouring the net trying to find screenshots of channel 4's actual coverage to get a proper sample of their graphics. After all my searching I've found only one image. I hope it's of some use. Thanks again for your continuing efforts.

Attachments

• tv_cricket_large5.jpg
    tv_cricket_large5.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 268
A brilliant first TV patch, DANNY79! Another version with some minor fixes would make you look like a pro!

Users who are viewing this thread