Whihc is the best ?

• Channnel 9 Australia

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Sky Sports

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Espn-Star

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
They infact do have a good list of ppl- Bhogle,Chappell,Wilkins,Boycott,Slater,Gavaskar,Shashtri.
:p

Boycott is no longer there and works with BBC Radio I think. Bhogle used to be good a few years back, Chappell is rubbish, biased and a torture to listen to, Wilkins doesnt do cricket anymore and comes only during the Wimbledon and US Open broadcasts. Slater did a one-off and is not contracted to ESS, Gavaskar hates anything to do with Australia.

So that basically leaves you with Ravi Shastri, the only real good commentator they have. But he is actually very good and talks sense!

Yeah,I forgot that Boycs left.

Asa for Wilko,he does cricket,but he is manily into Tennis and other things.

ESPN star is the best bcoz commentary and the presentation in ESPN star is good. The commentary during the Border-Gavaskar trophy was exceptional by Gavaskar and Ravi Shastri.

He's trying to say that thou shall stop making up facts.

I am the opposite. I can't do anything in kilometers without asking "what's that in miles?".

I am the opposite. I can't do anything in kilometers without asking "what's that in miles?".

I used to be like that, but now I am more of a fan of kph. When I'm getting timed myself though, like to have it in mph.

Sky Sports is the best especially the commentary... i also like Supersport and Tensport and screw Espn Star they are really crap...

Espn star -Has good commentators,but they have faulty speed guns,
no hotspot,ultra motion and i think with gavaskar and ravi not being there anymore
they have a huge problem coming

sky sports-its the best in terms of technology but commentators are biased
except bumble,

nine-again best in terms of technology commentators just can't see any
good in other side benaud,ian are exceptions

neosports-good technology has accurate speed guns but poor quality
commentators

ten sports-best technology among subcontinent channels and good host
with sanjay manjrekar,the best channel in subcontinent.

Users who are viewing this thread