Cheap places to buy the game?

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
This game is ridiculously expensive here in America and U.K.
I don't know why? Has anyone got any good places where I could find it cheap

Ebay... Should be half price because of all the problems.

I find ozgameshop.com pretty cheap. Despite their name, I don't think they are actually based in Australia but the UK and they offer US$ pricing as well.

Ebay... Should be half price because of all the problems.
Hardly anyone is selling it on eBay surprisingly
And it's still expensive too

I find ozgameshop.com pretty cheap. Despite their name, I don't think they are actually based in Australia but the UK and they offer US$ pricing as well.

I'll check it out
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1497962626][/DOUBLEPOST]Reason I'm looking to buy it cheap is because I genuinely believe looking at the graphics and commentary and gameplay the game doesn't deserve the price it's set
Just my honest opinion

This game is ridiculously expensive here in America and U.K.
I don't know why? Has anyone got any good places where I could find it cheap

PSN US Store 50% off $29.99.

price is valid till 27th June.

Reactions: Pat
Hardly anyone is selling it on eBay surprisingly
And it's still expensive too

I'll check it out
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1497962626][/DOUBLEPOST]Reason I'm looking to buy it cheap is because I genuinely believe looking at the graphics and commentary and gameplay the game doesn't deserve the price it's set
Just my honest opinion

That i agree with 1000%
the status of the game and its price tag is not worth it at all
even look at 14's Current price on psn

its ridiculous

The marketing and distributing of the game (at least in the UK) is awful. The fact that the game costs over £40 is ridiculous - it has put so many people off who were interested in a cricket game for the summer but were not willing to pay more than a AAA-rated game. Most games, particularly from the sport genre, would have reduced in price considerably by this stage. In turn, they have lost a lot of prospective players for this edition, but also for future editions who have not had the opportunity to play the previous games due to the ridiculous price-tag.

Edit: Game has reduced to £27.49 on Playstation store today so someone's listening ;)

Last edited:
I have heard all the sophisticated ladies hang out in Billericay...

The marketing and distributing of the game (at least in the UK) is awful. The fact that the game costs over £40 is ridiculous - it has put so many people off who were interested in a cricket game for the summer but were not willing to pay more than a AAA-rated game. Most games, particularly from the sport genre, would have reduced in price considerably by this stage. In turn, they have lost a lot of prospective players for this edition, but also for future editions who have not had the opportunity to play the previous games due to the ridiculous price-tag.

Edit: Game has reduced to £27.49 on Playstation store today so someone's listening ;)

Great ps store sale today, just got mvp version of the show 17 for £22.[DOUBLEPOST=1498071915][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have heard all the sophisticated ladies hang out in Billericay...

But do they like chips?

Great ps store sale today, just got mvp version of the show 17 for £22.[DOUBLEPOST=1498071915][/DOUBLEPOST]

But do they like chips?
Pomme frites a la carte!!!

£22 pound and instant delivery not bad at all.

Users who are viewing this thread