Cheap places to buy the game?

Same here in South Africa, it is the same price as AAA games that just came out and stays that way, never comes down, no sales or anything. Even 14 is still full price most places here.

Steam sale is starting very soon, wonder if Don will be part of it, if not i will just pass on it completely it seems.

Same here in South Africa, it is the same price as AAA games that just came out and stays that way, never comes down, no sales or anything. Even 14 is still full price most places here.

Steam sale is starting very soon, wonder if Don will be part of it, if not i will just pass on it completely it seems.

Highly unlikely to be part of the Steam sale. Got to remember this is only cricket game around, hence they have a monopoly on the market.

I remember that the price for 14 was the same over the 2 years before 17 released.

Highly unlikely to be part of the Steam sale. Got to remember this is only cricket game around, hence they have a monopoly on the market.

I remember that the price for 14 was the same over the 2 years before 17 released.

And you were right, Sale started, DBC17 not part of it. So guess at roughly $60 still too much for me, will give this game a skip, what a shame.

I posted this elsewhere, but more relevant here maybe - Yeah, it's currently 50% off in the PS Plus sale. So if you want a PS4 copy...

Users who are viewing this thread