Cheaters In ICC 3 Online !

Status
Not open for further replies.

gammyind

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There are many in ICC 3 online who cheats and I am not talking about disconnection but they make their friends to give free wins to them so they stand high in the table.

Yesterday there was a guy/username called MOOCHY (he is in tenth position now and dont know how much he will move up while I write this post) he had only 1 win when I went to ODI match then after I finished the match I saw that in that while he has played 5 county matches and won all.A guy called 123456 was giving him free wins.When I told him to stop cheating he challenged me for a match but a ODI which I won

Today when I logged in he has played 38 matches (including 10 county wins) and has played 48 matches which is quite difficult to play in 24 hours.There are hardly any users to play whenever I try to and he got around so many in less than 24 hrs.Today also sombody else was giving him free wins.There is a whole gang of such people.

Another Instance & way of cheating...............

I am shocked and want you to tell if its possible.

I think there is a way of building your team strength by cheating(editing) which is with few people till now(atleast I dont know of any such way).

I just played a guy called COME$GONE who scored 485 and bowled me out for 43 when I know my team is not that bad (You can try to play and you will know).I can somehow believe he scored so much but I cant believe he bowled me out for such a low score.Would you believe ? After my 2 batsman got out I knew something is wrong so I kept the aggression bar to Zero then also no batsman survived.

I checked his players stats and All his Batsman has scored more than 30000 runs and all his bowlers have taken more 2300 wickets.Some even touching 3000 wickets which is quite impossible.All his players were asking for salary above 2,00,000

Please tell there a way around to edit your team ability in ICC 3 which I dont know ? If there isa way to cheat then also I wont do it since the basic purpose of this game is to build a team and not cheat.So whats the point in cheating.

Conclusion : I dont know why people cheat to be in the top of the table since basically there is no prize for topping the table and when they themselves know that they dont deserve it.
Secondly what the point of editing your team when the main purpose of this team to build a winning unit with your talent.

ICC GUYS MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CHEATERS since they discourages users like me and many of us to play online.I wrote all this since I am frustrated since I cant enjoy playing online

P.S. : Please mention the names of the guys who cheats in this thread so that we never play them.

Last edited:
First off all, it aint possible to stop them cheating. They cheat cause they want to. 2nd of all there is no way of changing players abilities. They have probably got all the best overseas players, made em English and won that way.

see gammyid to be frank ur team is useless
i can beat u anytime and everytime!!!!
so u better keep ur mouth shut

listen afridi there is nothing impossible on earth:noway
u just need to know ur team well and its weaknesses also!! and of course a good cricketing brain to be on the top!!!!

Lol, are you the "cheater" then aye;)

HE IS !

First off all, it aint possible to stop them cheating. They cheat cause they want to. 2nd of all there is no way of changing players abilities. They have probably got all the best overseas players, made em English and won that way.

I know its quite difficult but its possible !

I have a suggestion - They should appoint moderators as such in most forum to manage the activities online in ICC.Moderators should have the power to ban people if required.

I know its too much asking from ICC people when you know leave alone this they wont improve the small bugs which exist even in the next edition.

Last edited:
HE IS !

I know its quite difficult but its possible !

I have a suggestion - They should appoint moderators as such in most forum to manage the activities online in ICC.Moderators should have the power to ban people if required.

I know its too much asking from ICC people when you know leave alone this they wont improve the small bugs which exist even in the next edition.

Its isn't the PC mods place to ban someone over something not to do with PC. If anything Childish Things should do somethin.

i was playing COME$GONE. he smashed me in the first over. i told him i read that you cheat.

i challenge u gammy u beat me
and i retire my team from the server

i was playing that guy i now.
i just left the match.

Guys there is nothing you can do, cheating is in most games and there is nothing we can do about that apart from encourage honest play if people will listen.

i challenge u gammy u beat me
and i retire my team from the server

I DONT PLAY WITH CHEATERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !

This guy is only MOOCHY............

His friend give him easy wins...........

He said the same to me the first time I caught him cheating.I defeated him but still he has not retired his team...................

One more thing I got a pm from spash after this thread who is NO 1 in the table.He was concerned that Moochy is his friend and he fear that moochy will get banned so he wants to chat with me.

Has anybody in this forum played with spash very early on when he has not played 15 games ? Since at that time whenever I use to challenge he always used to say that he needs to go and till now I have not played him once also.I doubt him also.

After accumulating many many points in the early stages by way of cheating
these cheaters goes very high in the table and then they start playing few odd games with others so that they are not caught.

Guys there is nothing you can do, cheating is in most games and there is nothing we can do about that apart from encourage honest play if people will listen.

I agree but these guys cant understand.I feel shocked to see them cheating more particularly when there is no prize.

What would they will do when there will be prize ? I cant imagine.

Last edited:
yes gammy i did pm you i wanted to see what you had to say as u also accused me of cheating with NO proof, i regularly chat to the user in question and have played him and have no issue with him, he has beaten me i have beaten him, thats y i question you as he has played me a number of times and no evidence of cheating. he has played 80 odd matches and lost 10 or so, if he is cheating that much, is he that silly to lose! maybe if ur going to pick at him, hell why not have a go at everyone ranked above you, thos with no losses coz certainly they couldnt win by themselves they must be cheating!
i have a 3rd season yorks side, maybe 4th even :) that has played 210 odd matches, i have played most people, i do also soemtimes just go on for s short time, soemtimes just to chat, you can take me leaving without playing as whatever, if you think i have played 210 matches against myself or a friend then hmmmm "give me some of what your taking".
So many people has dodged sides, ie re-do contract screen until get good players, or get 20 odd internationals, change budgets etc.... its been part of every icc online game even bak in 2000 when it was launched, it hasnt been corrected then so it wont now, if you dont like what a person does gammy, dont play them, set ur own example instead of whining about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread