(Official) players to avoid on ICC3

lordVoldemort

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wat a Joke?He says he is not playing for rank then why his 2 cheat teams are in top 10.Those 2 cheat teams are Dumbledore'sArmy and FIREBOLT.Also he looks to be destroyer not creator.

For your information... FIREBOLT is not my team. And Dumbledore's Army is non-cheating team. I am playing 2052 season in that. And YES!!! I am always a destroyer for cheaters like u.

PS: We Indians are not cowards like u. If we cheat, we say we cheat. There is nothing to hide in that..

Horcrux

School Cricketer
Im the guy with the team F|REBOLT.... and if u people say, having a strong team is having a cheat team !!!! then yes, i have a cheat team, where cheat is described as strong....:p

and i have played Dumbledore's Army and i did defeat him... he has a fair team... but a strong one....:hpraise

i also have played Pakistan Jindabad !!!! cudnt defeat him coz his players have inflated averages, their date of birth is more than 3000 AD and so on it goes.... he has agreed that he has a cheat team, look at all the posts carefully... the members gssudhindra and se7en059 have told that this guy Pakistan Jindabad is a cheat, and he has never replied back at them.... if he wasnt a cheat really, he wud have done... like me:D

and look at the records... i have lost a match, Dumbledore's Army has lost many matches if my guess is right.... but look at this guy Pakistan Jindabad !!!! he has played 77 and has won all of them !!!! this explains who has a cheat team and who hasnt.....
he has himself told previously that Heroes n Villians and Dumbledore's Army were the biggest cheat teams he has played, if that is so... why hasnt he lost a match ???? coz he has a bigger cheat team !!! lolz.... if he says he still won against cheat teams, then what harm it is if a cheat team cannot defeat a normal one ???? Pakistan Jindabad is the biggest cheater ive seen on ICC3...:mad

and abt my team, i undoubtedly have a strong side, and i have renamed all my english players to Matthew Hayden, Anil kumble, Sohail Tanveer etc...
and this person thinks that i have all international ers !!! and so im a cheat :(

Pakistan Jindabad !!!!! dude you really lack common sense.... no doubt u really are from pakistan :D

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Ofcourse there is one way we can really find out if these teams are cheats or not.

Post up the saved games for us to see :)

lordVoldemort

School Cricketer
Ofcourse there is one way we can really find out if these teams are cheats or not.

Post up the saved games for us to see :)

I have cheating team as well as non-cheating team. I cant post the team here. But i can post the screenshots of my gunine team... I dont have to post anything about the cheating team as I am agreeing that it is my cheating team...

well, i was just very annoyed to see a cheat calling me a cheat and associating me with Dumbledore's Army....

I would have kept quite if those comments were made by fair person

Last edited:

lordVoldemort

School Cricketer
Take a look at below screenshots. The team Lanciestic_XI won 6-7 matches continuously with another team LEARNED$LIONS in 5 mins. We all know how it is possible.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 14

lordVoldemort

School Cricketer
The last one

His rank is finally changed to 4. If what I do is a cheat, then what do u think this is???

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 14

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Your a cheat get over yourself. Cheats arent wanted here!!

Users who are viewing this thread