Classic players

i've got them all

i cant remember how i got them, i just remembered beating classic xi with world xi and getting to play as classic xi.

I got Sobers and Richards after scoring a Century I think...I'm not really sure, as I got a ten wicket haul in that match too.

Is there a list somewhere that shows all classic players and how they're unlocked? I've only unlocked 4 or 5, so I'll make one for the remaining.

Don't think so. I've unlocked most of the Classic Players without doing any of the World XI, Classic XI challenges.

but when you do the classic XI challenge it gives you 11 classic players, so Imran should be there, or otherwise you must get 100 with a created player.

I scored a double century with my created player and I unlocked 6 Classic Players. I also took a hattrick and had the opposition 2/6 after 2 overs!!!

andy82 said:
I bowled out Holland for 17 and I unlocked Wasim Akram & I unlocked one of the South African Batsmen before their split from international cricket (forgotten his name) by winning a game by chasing a score over 100 in a 10over match
17 to much! i bowled out USA for 1(a no ball :D)

I've got 8 classic players now. Imran Khan as well. Played an exhibition test match (Pk vs Eng) and scored a double century with Inzi in the second innings. But lost the match by a huge margin. Even though I lost I ended up unlocking 8 classic players and 1 photgraph.

I only need Healy, I think you need 5 catches in an innings or something. I got Grace by taking 5 Wickets and scoring a 50 for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread