codemaster dispatched blic 2005 already.

Get a job so you don't have to tug at the purse-strings of daddykins. It's called growing up.

Hopefully i will be getting it from whsmith today becuase they dont know much about games and they will put it up for sale earlier. Thats what happened last time with Dixons, I went there and asked for Cricket 2005 expecting them to say no comeback tomorrow but no they sold it to me so i got it on the Thursday. Hopefully Brian Lara will have the same result.

whiteninness said:
im sorry we cant live up to your high expectations

I'm glad somebody replied his royal higness, he's a moron...

CaptainOZ said:
Get a job so you don't have to tug at the purse-strings of daddykins. It's called growing up.

Captain... maybe I neglected to mention that in my previous post, I thought I made it clear but obviously some people can't read plain writing

I do in fact have a awesome job, I'm just quality of not bothering to get a credit card yet however that will soon change...

Rather be tugging on me DaddyKins purse then Kissing My MommyKins ASS !!

Last edited:
At least I can spell. And I have front teeth.

Hopefully the game arrives shortly, as it was sent a few days ago. Pleased that Codemasters shipped the game early.

Damn spell check, screws you every time...

Front teeth are over rated who needs them bathrooms on the other hand, well mine's in no danger of burning down..

Does Canberra even have a cricket team... ohh my bad... Didn?t realise it's not even worth asking you a cricket question as you'd have no idea and properly don't even live in a real house, I'm amazed the library will allow you in to use there free systems...

Tasmania ING Cup winners of 2005 !!!

Users who are viewing this thread