Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry guys , maybe i was a bit too harsh

PEACE

Last edited:

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Don't blame them they were subjected to a bunch of lies and it would not be polite to insult them after giving them such an opportunity

handsome

International Coach
I am not insulting them mate , i just want to ask some questions.....
Next Time Please BEWARE

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I stand by everything I wrote after the open day.
I'm currently writing the official PC review of BLIC07 and have been using the report I wrote as a reference.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
handsome said:
Sorry guys , maybe i was a bit too harsh

PEACE

Takes a strong man to admit being wrong, well done!

barmyarmy said:
I stand by everything I wrote after the open day.
I'm currently writing the official PC review of BLIC07 and have been using the report I wrote as a reference.

Looking forward to it.

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
Harsh comments ??? Go to codies official forum everyone is opening 2-3 threads and insulting the game :eek:. Some of them very anger owners, some EA fans some simply joining them. It is not BLIC forum it looks like anti BLIC forum :mad

Codies will be like Indian team now, how many people to question them and what will be their answer :rolleyes: OK who did the game testing for BLIC 07 :mad .

Online play works well ???. I want to know it I want to beat some lankans right now and smash murali :boxing. I might still buy this game.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
you can't blame the game testers they gave their honest opinion, good or bad and gave up their time to do it, have some respect.

Ankit kukreti

Club Cricketer
NO, I mean they should have told them about AI field setting, run rate and poor batting. People are complaining about AI and also about game difficulty, according to them it is just easy to play and not challenging.

I am not insulting them I will buy the game and think will enjoy it as I know what to expect from BLIC 07 :). I need to have some cricket game :p

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
Jaztheman said:
you can't blame the game testers they gave their honest opinion, good or bad and gave up their time to do it, have some respect.
Game testers get paid for testing. :rolleyes: and I'm amazed you still have soft spot for them.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
cricket doctor said:
Game testers get paid for testing. :rolleyes: and I'm amazed you still have soft spot for them.

yeh but they can't look at all the aspects all the time surely something will get by but i must say i am shcoked to see the amount of bugs that got through aswell.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
cricket doctor said:

Well EA testers (if any) get blasted, whereas Codies testers are forgiven in an instant.

themuel1

International Coach
Drewska said:
Well EA testers (if any) get blasted, whereas Codies testers are forgiven in an instant.

Agree with that Drew. Codies testers must be blind/stupid/terrible at their job if they failed to see any of these flaws in the game.

I'd like to thank everyone whos writen a review - You've saved me ?25 :cheers

handsome

International Coach
Jaztheman said:
As i said Jazz, never wanted to insult anyone ,PEACE from my side maybe i overreacted a bit. Sorry Jazz and everybody else

Users who are viewing this thread